Group Decisions Made Easy. Create polls, vote, and view the results directly in iMessage. Whether you’re picking a lunch spot or making Friday night plans, Polls for iMessage makes coordinating easy.
— Features —
- Create polls, vote, and view the results in iMessage
- Updates to the poll are shown at the bottom of your conversation for everyone to see
- Change your mind? You can change your vote
- Not happy with the results? Add more options even after the poll starts!
- Add links to poll items, we’ll show a link preview
- Users without iOS 10 can still see the polls, they just can’t vote
— Coming Soon —
- Add pics, GIFs, videos, or audio to polls
- Participate in polls without iOS 10
Jeff Hanna, Kevin Hanna, Dominic King
Ratings and Reviews
A good concept
Only played with this applet a little, on iOS 12.0.1.
I am only able to do either a link or type in my own words. I am not able to add pictures like the images in the app store shows. Adding the ability to change the color of the poll would also be nice.
Still there's a lot to like. It's a nice way to make a quick poll, and it seems to do that really well.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words minTanke! That's the second recommendation to change the color of the polls, so I think we'll have to consider that for our next version!
If you add a link we scan that website for a thumbnail to show in the poll. That's what we're showing in the App Store screenshots, sorry if that was misleading. The ability to add pictures is another feature we are considering in the next version, but it is difficult since we want to keep the app free forever and images storage can be costly. We'll keep working on it though! Thanks again for your feedback! :)
Group Chat no more!
This is so fun! Super easy way to get a straight answer from a group to make plans without the ordeal of a group chat and tons of messages you don’t want setting off your phone. Can’t wait to use it other ways too. Love it!
Can the memes or gifs within iMessage or images already on the phone be incorporated for options?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.