Create a quick poll or quiz on the go, or participate in someone else's. Each polltogo poll has a unique short URL and QR code that you can share with your audience, students, customers, readers, etc., for instant feedback on any topic or question. Voting/Participation in polls you create can done using ANY mobile device, tablet or desktop browser.
Types of polls:
- yes or no
- multiple choice
- rating (give a mark from 0 to 10)
- open feedback (a virtual comments box)
- question grabber (a full-fledged Q&A session manager)
A few ideas for using polltogo:
- in print media: Make your newspaper/magazine polls accessible to readers who aren't sitting next to a computer.
- in a university classroom: Test student comprehension and collect anonymous (honest) feedback from the class.
- at a conference: Let your audience vote on a question, or submit their own questions and comments while you are giving your presentation; use these at the end of your talk to guide a Q&A session.
- at a live event: Run a poll without needing logistical or IT help from the event organizers (no need for expensive audience response clicker devices).
- poll your friends: Send them a polltogo URL in a text message so they can vote from their cellphones.
We eradicated some pesky bugs. Thanks to our wonderful user community for pointing them out. You are all great!
*** Don't hesitate to contact us with your comments or questions in the app via the "Drop us a note" button. ***
Ratings and Reviews
I do quite a bit of public speaking. I used the app for the first time before a live audience of 300+. It worked like a charm. It did exactly what I needed it to do. And the audience loved it! I plan to continue using the site and app. It has superb accessibility. I prefer it over similar sites/apps.
Use this frequently in graduate school lecturing.
Nice app. Does exactly what it's designed to do!! Works great!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.