PolterApp is a great tool for timber inventory, which completely replaces the conservative "pen and paper" method. Its usage increases efficiency and thus saves time and money. The app suites for small and large companies, forestries.
- Collection of basic data like location, forestry, forester, forest owner etc.
- Ability to select species, kind and quality from the list or to fill fields manually
- Inventory method: estimation
- Inventory method: sections. The volume of the log stack is calculation as a sum of single sections
- Inventory method: logs. The quality distribution is summarized as a table view
- Collecting of log stack photos
- Printing and sending log stack data as .pdf per email
- Export of log stack data as .csv
- Saving of GPS position
- Support for iPad and iPhones
+ Bug fixing
+ Update of the third-party components, especially Google maps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.