POLY ART is a brain training puzzle game that allows you to arrange a collection of polygonal puzzle pieces and create fantastic images!
Escape from the everyday routine and sharpen your mind with this brand new puzzle game.
• Anti-stress activity
• Lots of colorful puzzles
• New puzzles are added regularly
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12-month subscription – 99.99 US$
• 1 month subscription – 19.99 US$
• 1 week subscription with 3-day trial version – 7.99 US$
Thanks for staying with us! The new version of our app offers:
– New way to assemble pictures by numbers
– Tutorial for puzzles-by-numbers
– Possibility to unlock premium images by watching ads
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Please, email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions. We are always happy to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
I noticed in many reviews that a lot of people mentioned $2.99 per week for a subscription. Will you please explain why some people are offered the subscription price of $2.99 per week and mine is offered for $7.99 per week?
Also, I just finished the beautiful tiger picture, or so I thought. As Im sure you know, it was a beast to do with too many shards to count that were smaller than a flea. Anyway, it looks like all my pieces have been used...I cant find any more. So, I pressed the hint button and it is showing me a white flashing dot. Thats it...nothing else. I cant find any explanation anywhere what this means? I was hoping the hint button would show me a missing piece as it has done before, but it just shows me the white dot. Please help me understand why after many hours of work that my picture is not showing as finished. It looks like it is? I was already upset because i had to purchase a subscription just to finish my picture. I was in my trial period when i started this tiger and was very close to being done. I went to finish it today, and was unable to unless i bought a subscription. I really like this app a lot, but your prices are outrageous and I cant afford more than a week subscription at this time. Please help me finish my tiger.
Hello! Thank you for your review. You should tap and hold the puzzle piece to move it to the correct place. The outline is visible when you hold a puzzle piece. There is also a small tutorial in the beginning of the game to help you play. Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Upd. We are really sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused. It will be fixed in our nearest update. Please contact us at before mentioned e-mail so that we can assist you.
I really enjoy this app! It’s a good stress reliever and I’m really excited to start using the import feature and use the photos from my camera roll. I don’t pay for subscription so I just complete the free ones that I want... so I tend to wish I could do some of the more difficult/complicated ones without having to pay for a subscription but that’s my own choice.
My biggest complaint is something I don’t entirely understand.. Whenever I find one/import one that is more difficult/complicated there’s always clusters of pieces already connected. Like a group of pieces that you drag instead of dragging them individually to their place and I wonder why they aren’t separated to make the puzzle more difficult. I had a puzzle that consisted of only these large rounded groups of already connected pieces and I found that it wasn’t nearly as pleasing to finish the puzzle because I didn’t get to drag each individual piece. I guess I just don’t understand why that’s done, it’s a personal preference.
Overall I really enjoy this app, I just wish that for some of the puzzles I could actually drag the individual shapes rather than drag already connected groups. It’s not as fun, but I suppose that’s just a personal problem.
Stressing game that makes you stressed
This app is a stress reliever app I think but it is also a stress causer witch causes stress this game is super stressful to me because when I have to look for a white piece and I already found almost all of the darker ones and almost all of them it looks done but it’s not then I have to look everywhere for more white ones and it is sooo stressful because the background is white but still it is still a great app for knowledge but it can also cause stress and that’s not what most people are looking for. Before I got the app I looked at the ratings four stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I thought it was a good app that some people could have disliked it but since you had four stars K thought that was enough so I downloaded it and it caused stress but it is still a relaxing 😌 type of app and I think other people could also like it or dislike it. But sill great app
Hello Alondray_notmyrealname! Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you enjoy playing our game. Please stay tuned for our further updates!
- Tap2Play LLC
- 149.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ascella Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access (1 week) $7.99
- Unlimited Access (1 week) $3.99
- Unlimited Access (1 month) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.