IMPORTANT NOTE: For optimal use, Polycom recommends provisioning and management through Polycom RealPresence platform.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, and then collaborate.
Features and Benefits:
• Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• Protect your network and maintain high-scale call volume through tight integration with RealPresence Access Director
• Leverage an intuitive, consistent user interface across your mobile, desktop and room-based systems for increased productivity without complex user training
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Great little SIP/H.323 app!!!
This is an excellent little application, seems to work well for joining SIP/H.323 meetings and can even register as a SIP softphone! That being said, it’s going to be best used on properly configured WiFi, cellular might not work depending on your carrier and connection strength.
Basic stuff doesn’t work
When you activate the keyboard to type the phone you can’t hide it back so you can’t see the ok buttons.
In the history of calls, I have one meeting room address that I attended a meeting. If I want to re join that one listed in the history , now it says that the address/phone in invalid
The stupid address book worths nothing. I add contacts and meeting room addresses there, but there’s no visible option how to call a contact that is in your address book. I can’t call, can’t even copy values.
Missing self cam view
On IOS 11.2.5 this app is missing the self cam view. This is completely awful as you have no ideia what the cam orientation is nor if you are centralized.
That alone makes this unusable over the phone.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.