PolyFinda is a polyamorous dating app specifically for the polyamorous
Polyfinda hosts a safe and judgment-free space where people of all genders and preferences are empowered to explore what ethical and honest non-monogamy means for them and their partners.
Polyfinda isn’t for cheaters. It’s for free spirits seeking like-minded
others for relationships, sex, romance, discussion and friendship - in an
honest and open way.
Our polyamorous dating app is for anyone – polyamorous, polycurious,
singles looking for couples, couples exploring new partners and
connections, swingers – basically anyone who is curious or embracing of exploring ethical relationships outside of traditional monogamy.
How it works
1. First, choose how you identify with our diverse tick-box options:
(Female, Male, Couple, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis Man, Cis Woman,
Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Non-binary Transmale, Transfemale, Transsexual,
2. Then choose your preferences from a similar list
3. Load your photos (save the nudes for in-person, okay?) and write your profile. Tick-box option make this nice and easy to describe yourself (Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Asexual, Demisexual, Heteroflexible,
Homoflexible, Lesbian, Pansexual, Queer, Questioning, Sapiosexual,
Evolving) and also your relationship preference (Strictly Monogamous,
Non-Monogamous, Open Relationship, Monogamish, Polyamorous, Open Poly, Closed Poly, Relationship Anarchy, Swinging, Casual Dating, Still Working It Out, Other)
4. You are ready to go! Search people near you by adjusting your geographic area filter or keep it broad and get to know poly people from all over the world. To make connections near you just message the people you like. You can private message them and…we’ll leave the rest to you.
5. Receiving too many messages? Change your setting to only receive
messages from people you have previously 'Liked'.
Click the Polyfinda app buttons Events and Find Groups to discover where polyamorous people meet to have open and honest fun at parties, social events and support activities near you.
Local poly friendly therapists and coaches can also be found in your local search results.
About recurring memberships:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at
least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of
the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned
off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited
when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Pages speed performance
- Emojis for chat messages
- Spell Check
- New user-friendly Dashboard view
- A lot of small bug fixes/enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Potential, but buggy
Took about 35 minutes to create a profile. Autocorrect was suppressed while filling out the fields, which was somewhat irritating, but livable. However, when I got to the stage of trying to upload an avatar, there is what seems to be an arbitrary 1MB limit on photo size, which means any photo taken with an iPhone camera is too large to use as an avatar, though there’s no way of knowing until your upload fails. I even tried incredibly outdated photos taken on old phones, and it said my 1MB photo exceeded the 1MB limit. Finished profile creation, and was able to upload other photos without worrying about the 1MB limit (hence my comment that it seemed arbitrary). Had to navigate to figure out how to see local profiles, of which I was the only one. Deleted my account. Perhaps I’ll try again at some point.
Where’d my account go!?!?
So I spent the considerable time setting up a complete and honest profile. Suddenly, a few days later (today), I can’t log in and the system tells me that there is no user with my email. If you’re going to delete my account, please give me the dignity of an email telling me that you’re doing it and why.
The app would freeze up periodically, but it was not hard to restart and continue. The user interface is good. The biggest weakness is the very low number of users within 100km of my mid-sized-city location. It gets 4 stars if my account reappears.
Should have assumed it would be trash from the 2.1 rating, but still thought I’d give it a try. This app has 6 women in my area, none of which that are slightly attractive. I live in a major city, so I imagine it’s even worse if someone lived in the middle of nowhere.
- Polyamorous Pty Ltd
- 18.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Polyamorous Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Males Memberhsip $9.99
- Males in Couple Membership $9.99
- Females Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.