Productivity Countdown timer to apply a time-boxing methodology for your Todoist™, Trello™, Wunderlist™, Asana™, Evernote™, Slack, Nozbe, Microsoft™ To-Do, and Microsoft™ Outlook Tasks, Google Tasks, Google Calendar etc.
PomoDoneApp enhances your task management system with timeboxing methodology (including Pomodoro technique™ and many others) to boost your efficiency. Create an account, connect your existing tool, sync your tasks, focus on them and get the work done.
NB: PomoDoneApp is NOT related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™'s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
• Sync your tasks from your Task Management systems or create tasks from your browser (Chrome extension)
• Customize to maximize productivity:
• Timer, short and long break duration
• Number of timers between long breaks
• Auto-start timer and break
• Start, pause, or stop the timer
• Switch between tasks within one timer
• Complete the task - with sync back to your task management system!
• Hotkeys for all important actions
• Optional sound alerts for ticking and alarm when timer and/or break is over (use your own custom audio files) - finally!
• Today’s in-app productivity log and daily goal
• Task search
• Tasks Filtering by an assignee
• Favorite your task from different sources
• Interruption Notes
• Create tasks and projects in the App
PomoDoneApp service is free!
More integrations with unlimited log access and log sharing are available via our Premium Plans that help us to keep the lights on, develop and maintain this service.
You receive 1 week of our “Ultimate Plan” for free. Enjoy unlimited log access, advanced integrations, and features and decide later if you want to support the service.
Integration with tasks and notes management systems:
• Google Tasks
• Microsoft ToDo
• 印象笔记 (YinXiang)
• Google Calendar & iCal
• Microsoft Teams
Additional integrations for Premium Users (1-week long trial included):
• Microsoft Outlook Tasks
• GitHub Issues
• Slack Pro
• Teamwork Projects
Don’t see yours? Let us know, we’re adding new services all the time.
Brilliant things are simple. 25 minutes of work + 5 minutes break. That’s all you need to keep your mind sharp all day. With PomoDoneApp you can be sure you won’t miss a break.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
PomoDoneApp icon in your toolbar allows you to start, stop, and pause a task in just seconds.
EASY TO USE
Don’t enter tasks manually! Connect your task management system and start using PomoDoneApp just in 3 minutes.
Use the Pomodoro technique™ to keep track of the time you spend on your tasks. All your time boxes are being logged to your account and can be filtered out by source, project, list, date range or bucket. Download raw data as CSV anytime. Receive your reports via email daily, weekly and monthly.
Connect Slack™ or Microsoft™ Teams and notify your team when you're busy and when you're done.
Connect iCal/Google Calendar and see your achievements in Calendar View.
Turn on Slack's DND mode, customize your Status while your timer is ticking.
Block certain websites while during your timer (whitelist and blacklist) using our Chrome extension integration.
Show your colleagues in co-working space and open office that you're busy or available, with the help of Luxafor and our Integration.
PomoDoneApp is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Pomodoro Technique™ and Pomodoro™ are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
All logos and marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
• Maximize button fix
• Visual fixes and adjustments
• Interruption notes fixes
• Timer selection fixes
• Auto break fixes
• Interface updates
• Unbelievable Speed Optimization (app start / task switch / back to dashboard)
• New Switch Task concept (through dashboard with a floating timer widget)
• New Timer screen: no more occasional Done button click!
• New Expand All / Collapse All controls
• Assignee Filter fix
• Local items delete fix
• Under the hood improvements
• Settings: Basic / Advanced tabs
• Timer notification scheduling (days, hours)
• In-app log: Time per project, Subtasks details (including notes)
• Dark UI & Theme Switcher
• Current task title excerpt (or break) to tray
• Subtasks support: Trello checklists, Wunderlist subtasks (Premium):
• Subtasks show/hide on dashboard
• Subtasks completion
• Switch to subtasks
• Subtasks search
• Set subtask title excerpt as tray title (if exist)
• Subtasks’s TimerSync between app instances
• MeisterTasks integration
• Nozbe integration
• GitLab integration
• GitHub Issues integration
• Google Tasks integration
• Task list screen: New wide view mode
• Toggl integration
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly Email reporting
• Timer Sync
• YinXiang support
• Microsoft Teams Integration
• Microsoft To-Do Integration
• Microsoft Outlook Tasks Integration (Premium)
• Slack Pro Integration (Do Not Disturb mode management, Status Update, Log Details Request Magic Button)
• Global Hotkeys! Start/Pause/Stop your timers and Show your App from anywhere using just your keyboard.
• Due date: See your tasks due dates everywhere it's defined. Define due date for local tasks. Change the due dates.
Ratings and Reviews
WOW - Thank you
Whoever made this - Thank you.
As one of the poor souls who is cursed with the burning need to find the holy grail of productivity tools, it's rare to come across something that actually nails it. Finally, the endless hours spent optimizing Omnifocus are being put to use. Love the app, love the configurability, love the integration.
To anyone on the fence, I would safely say you can ignore any negative reviews written by my peers here, this app does exactly what it claims to, and it does it better than most.
Or you can go download one of the 50 other pomodoro timers that are basically just 25 minute alarms in a different color.
Thanks again, great job.
Thanks a lot, Mike!
Huge Bait and Switch
I paid $5 for the app, excited about the integrations, only to find out I need a yearly subscription. I’ll just update my slack status manually, on not at all. Whatever.
Sorry to hear that.
To say the truth, you need premium subscription for very special business related integrations/workflow only.
There is a free Starter Plan for your personal use (9+ integrations), and your app's premium features don't depend on your plan at all, it stays with the app. There is also free Slack integration to stream your activity to the Slack channel by your choice.
However, I guess you requested and received your refund, so I am deeply sorry about your time spent.
Hope you'll find fully integrated free app with free profile.
Thanks for your review.
—Finally a pomodoro that plays with others.
I love the pomodoro technique, but it’s been a pain to coordinate with my current task list. Thanks for making this!
My only recommendation is to build in a way of estimating how many pomodoros it might take and then comparing it with how many you’ve completed on that task.
Thanks again for making this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.