The most advanced Time management app!
Timer is a personal anti-procrastination application that helps in Getting Things Done.
It is a simple but effective way to manage your time and to boost your productivity to higher levels.
Can be used for programming, studying, writing, cooking or simply concentrating on something important.
- calendar integration
- exportable statistics
- customizable global shortcuts
- custom scripts integration
- voice integration
- and more
By buying this app you are supporting open source! Thank you!
- fix of issue that caused not remembering of timer names
- new feature - now you can hide seconds from status bar. Look at Preferences -> General tab. Big thanks to theirix
- other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
please update for mojave!
i use this app all the time but the GUI is no longer working with OSX mojave!!
Best Countdown App!
Functionally the best countdown app for the mac.
-Countdown timer in status bar
-Timer never gets covered up by other windows (most timer apps have this problem)
-Allows hot keys
-Easy to use and easy to customize time intervals
-My only problem with the app is that the alarm sound, ticking sound, and voice features are very dated and jarring. You can turn off the ticking and alarm sound, which is nice. However, I subtracted a star because the product would be better if you could customize the notification sounds and voices, or at least have a gradual alert or something more peaceful to choose from (like iphone notifications/alert sounds)
Another cool option for a future update would be to have your screen flash during the last 5 seconds of the countdown. Someone should make that feature :) But overall, great app! And better than the other timers I saw on the app store.
My Favorite Work Focus Timer
This timer is excellent. I love being able to specify the notification messages as well as voice prompts, i.e. “Five minutes remaining” or whatever else I want it to say. The only changes I would like to have are:
1. When the timer is complete, the ‘time remaining’ display in the menu bar should remain at 00:00. Instead it resets to the default timer amount, making me think it is still running which is quite annoying.
2. The ability to choose my own sounds for completion alarm and ticking sound as they are quite generic and harsh.
Other than that this is my favorite app for creating timed focus sessions (and I have tried many).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.