Pomotodo - Pomodoro meets todo list
By Liang Sun
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pomotodo is a simple cross-platform app based on Pomodoro Technique and todo list, provides iOS, web, and Android client. With its simple and intuitive design, Pomotodo can help you to collect, schedule, review, and do. Start using Pomotodo today, do remarkable works!
• Combines the most productive time management method Pomodoro Technique with GTD, makes work even more powerful.
• Todo and pomodoro history are safely stored in the cloud, and are synced across platforms. You can get them everywhere.
• Contains full workflow management. Collect ideas, schedule works, finish tasks, review history, right in the app.
* If you want to help us to translate this app to another language, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
What's New in Version 1.10
* Add 1Password Login
* Add Support on x-callback-url
* Bug Fix
Just what I was looking for
There's lots of apps to keep you on track: timers, trackers, to do lists, productivity graphs. But until I found this, I either had to use multiple apps or pay thru the nose. This app gives me a simple way to use the Pomodoro technique with a built-in to do list, and see graphs of my progress. Love it!
Keeps track of my work
This app uses hashtags to track tasks. I like seeing how much time I spend working on different classes. The stats are great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Liang Sun
- © Pomotodo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.