Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOW ON SALE! GET YOUR POO LOG for only 0.99!
Finally! What every iPhone and iPod Touch has been waiting for – the Poo Log, a digital timer and journal for recording and studying the wondrous uniqueness of each bowel movement. Based on the best-selling book, "What's Your Poo Telling You?" by Josh Richman and Anish Sheth MD, Poo Log is the top choice app for discerning Poo-ers everywhere.
With a clever mix of bathroom humor and legitimate medical information, Poo Log allows you to track your digestive workings and graph your poo – all with one hand. With handy references, trivia, and interesting nuggets throughout, this digital Poo Log makes every trip to the can an e-loo-cidating experience. Who knew one could learn so much from poo?
* Universal Appeal (everyone poops, after all)
* Poo Timer
* Poo Log
* Graph Your Poos
* Poo Pastimes (fun trivia)
Reviews of Poo Log, the book:
* Great gift for the poop lover. – Sandy, Amazon reviews
* The Poo Log gives you a giggle while you dribble – Larissa, Amazon reviews
* Hi-Larious! – A. Miller, Amazon reviews
What's New in Version 1.1
* Ability to set the date and time for each poo entry!
* Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Good but some improvements to features would be good
This is one of two apps i've found to help track my BM's. As gross as people think it is, from a health prospective, if you have digestive issues, this is absolutely necessary along with tracking your food intake.
Suggestions for enhancements:
1) Need to be able to edit an entry after it has been saved. I sometimes forget to enter info in my note and cannot go back to update it.
2) Allow customization of ratings, both more than 3 (5 would be statistically accurate) and descriptions of each rating. Mine don't always fit well into the provided options.
3) Add another category for level of urgency or allow users to create their own.
Have been "logging" for over a year!
Love this app. Use habitually. Trivia was fun and funny at first, but I've answered all the Qs a trillion times by now. Still, the poo tracking is a brilliant tool for me. To see if things are healthy. Scoring is sometimes arbitrary but it's just a guide, and I leave more details in the notes section. Overall one my most used apps (when all's good in the intestines!).
Good app, needs a slight change
I love this app, but why does the calendar start with Friday. It makes it very confusing, why not a Sunday through Saturday like all the other calendars around?
The descriptive categories are a little vague and arbitrary, don't know how that could even be fixed, but I'll tell you, my excrement cannot be pigeonholed into just 3 types.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 14, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AvatarLabs
- © AvatarLabs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.