Fitness is hard.
It’s hard to get motivated to start.
It’s hard to stay accountable and keep going.
Enter, Pooch Patrol.
Your very own (Top Secret) Fitness Wolfpack!
We're a small, supportive community of like-minded individuals, scattered around the world, who wish to be proactive about our health. We use this app to keep tabs with each other, and we're always looking for new blood.
Did I say blood? I meant recruits. We're always looking for new recruits.
Apart from joining us in the usual light-hearted banter, you can also use the app to:
- Report your exercise sessions in the communal Exercise Logbook.
- Search for healthy meal ideas in the user-submitted Recipe Book.
- Participate in the flagship 10-Week Fitness Accountability Challenge.
- And much more!
Our goal is to make regular exercise a habit. We think everybody can achieve a level of fitness they’re proud of, and even have fun while doing it.
We've been talking, and we think YOU are the perfect person to join us. It's all quite convenient, you reading this now, really.
So, what do you say?
Download the app, and come say hello!
- Fixed: iOS Notifications
- Fixed: Social Login Errors
- Fixed: PayPal "Exit App" Bug
- Added: iOS Back Button
- Added: Challenge Handbook
- Updated: Full Emoji Support
- Updated: App Server Location
- Updated: "Complete My Profile" Workflow
- Updated: Boring (Important) Privacy Stuff
- Updated: Boring (Important) Security Stuff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.