Pooch is your dog training resource for teaching your pup new tricks, for you to be an amazing dog trainer, and to strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
• Teach your dog multiple tricks and good doggy behavior
• Learn humane training principles that will make you a better trainer and get faster results
• Learn positive reinforcement strategies for long lasting results
• Take pictures and capture your pup's favorite moments
• Track your dog's learning history, weight, training and feeding schedule
• Train multiple dogs while tracking their separate progress
This is a big one!
• We've added support for multiple dogs. Train all your puppies and track their progress separately.
• Train your dog from the locked screen! No need to open the app. Just force press on the training notification from your phone's locked screen to review the lesson and mark progress. (Supported only on iOS 10)
• Finally, we further improved support for accessibility. Everyone should have well trained pet.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it
"Pooch" is a great app. I've seen quite a bit of Law Enforcement and MWD training. I recently picked up another young dog and decided I'd try this out. Basically, I'm using MWD commands along with the tips/tricks supplied by the app and the results are phenomenal and my young pup is learning remarkably fast. Keep in mind, executing a command 10/10 times does NOT mean your little pup is an expert, however he/she may be ready to move on to a new command. It's important to keep in mind that the 10 time rule that the app recommends is to be used AFTER your fuzzy pal has learned a command. For example, teach "sit" using the tips supplied by the app. Then, just like in school, test after your dog has learned. Once he/she has executed your command 10/10 times without being coerced they're ready to move on. Highly recommended for new dog owners.
I've been able to track my dog's training so much on here. Not only training but also his basic stuff... age... weight... etc... Just loving this app. This app may be even useful for k9. However, I do have one thing to complain about. I don't like the idea of the 10 repetition thing. To be honest I think u guys should do a day counter to track how many days it took to train the dog to do this trick and then do the ten rep thing when the owner is ready. It's probably a small detail to change but can make the experience better on the app. I will give it a five star if changed. (Whoops the review is pretty long)
Fantastic for new owners!
I have had the responsibility of training my dog for the last 4 years. My brother is new to it all, but I can’t help him train his dog most of the time (stupid work😅) and after a bit of searching I found this app and it’s really helped him when I can’t. It’s wonderful! I do wish you could pick the commands you find most important to train first, but the system it has now works just fine:)
- Pooch Inc.
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Pooch Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Super Lesson Bundle $9.99
- Lesson Bundle $4.99
- Training Lesson $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.