Pool Break is a suite of games featuring several variations of 3D Pool, Billiards, Snooker, and the popular Crokinole and Carrom board games. The 3D graphics are spectacular and the physics are realistic and accurate. Whether you play against the computer or against other players online, the action is smooth and fast paced!
Ready for some realistic pool experience? With a ton of games and lots of fast paced action, Pool Break will keep the most seasoned pro playing well into the night. Its crisp 3D graphics, accurate physics and linear shot guides help you line up your shot, modify the shooting angle, and see where your shot is going to land, making it easy to position yourself up for your next move.
Pool Break Features Include:
• Almost two dozen games packed into one app
• Universal iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad app
• Multiple Languages Supported
• English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Spanish
• Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Korean (South), Chinese (Simplified)
• Supports Online Cross-Platform Multiplayer Gaming
• Supports online chat
• Play against the computer with four difficulty levels
• Pass-n-Play mode
• Very Realistic Pool Physics
• Pan and Zoom and Slow Motion modes
• Swipe-to-Shoot mode
• Free View and First Person View
• Regular, Circular or Hexagonal billiard tables
• Allows Curve and Masse shots and full English
• Intuitive User Interface
• Many different sceneries
• Multiple fancy ball and cue stick designs (textures)
• Portrait and Landscape modes
• Built-in Help Manuals explain how to play
• Recent Games option for single-click start
• Hours of fun
If you've ever thought about playing pool on a real table, Pool Break is the perfect way to try a variety of games and pick your favorite. Use Pool Break as a recreational game, or use its dead-on, real life rendering and geometry to help improve your skills for league night. With place-and-shoot and pool drill games, this is the perfect app for tweaking your game, and practicing those tricky shots that require nerves of steel.
So what do you get with this app? Over a dozen Pool, Billiard and Snooker games, as well as two popular board games Carrom and Crokinole that are played with discs. In other words - enough cue-games to keep you busy for a long time.
Pool Break Games Include:
• US 8-Ball Pool
• UK 8-Ball Pool
• 9-Ball Pool
• 10-Ball Pool
• 6-Ball Pool
• 3-Ball Billiard
• 7-Ball Pool
• Rotation Pool
• 4-Ball Billiards
• One Pocket Pool
• Straight or 14.1 Continuous Pool
• 3-cushion Billiards
• 1-cushion Billiards
• Pool Drills
• Place-n-Shoot Pool and Snooker
• Snooker (15, 6 or 10 Reds)
• Carrom (three board styles)
• Crokinole board game
Feeling competitive? Choose head to head action with the pass-n-play feature, even more intense competition against the computer, or go online for some cross-platform action with other players. With 4 different difficulty levels to choose from, you'll go from a novice to a seasoned professional in no time. Don't get Snookered! Download Pool Break now rack up some serious fun! It's your break!
• New ball textures
• Chat dialog latency issue fixed
• Better swipe-to-shoot sensitivity
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A great pool/billiards simulator
I've tried a few pocket billiards apps, and this one is so much better than the competition. It is a true pool/billiards simulator, not just a nice game. The graphics are really top-notch, the developers obviously put a lot of work into this app. It is free to download, but the ads are kind of annoying. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it only costs $0.99 to remove the ads. Quite a bargain, which I happily paid.
The app has all the pool games I have ever heard of, and some that I've never heard of. Like Carrom, and Crokinole. I have found those two especially fun to play. I had always found Snooker to be a rather odd game when just observing it, but after reading the rules in the app, I find it very enjoyable.
Great pool game. Poor AI!
I thoroughly enjoyed the free version of this game and only bought the paid version to support the developers. The ads in Pool Break Lite were so unobtrusive and it never asked me to buy the full version. Such great respect for customers. The only gripe I have with this game is its unbalanced AI. Sometimes it fails to pot fairly easy balls. Other times, it pulls off impossible bank shots! This needs to be fixed.
Fun, except when the physics stop working
I enjoy this game...perhaps a bit too much until the physics randomly stop working, that is. It is very realistic when working properly. The issue is the physics randomly stop functioning every few days and things get squirrelly making it impossible to know where the balls will stop rolling. Hoping the developer is working on a fix. I’ll consider updating with more stars if and when that happens.
- Udayan Kale
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011-Present, Kinetic Bytes
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.