Pool Break - 3D Billiards and Snooker
By Kinetic Bytes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pool Break is a suite of games featuring several variations of 3D Pool, Billiards, Snooker, and the popular Crokinole and Carrom board games. The 3D graphics are spectacular and the physics are realistic and accurate. Whether you play against the computer or against other players online, the action is smooth and fast paced!
Ready for some realistic pool action? With a ton of games and lots of fast paced action, Pool Break will keep the most seasoned pro playing well into the night. Its realistic 3D graphics and linear shot guides help you line up your shot, modify the shooting angle, and see where your shot is going to land, making it easy to line yourself up for your next move.
Pool Break Features Include:
• Almost two dozen games packed into one app
• Universal iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad app
• Multiple Languages Supported
• English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Spanish
• Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Korean (South), Chinese (Simplified)
• Supports Online Cross-Platform Multiplayer Gaming
• Supports online chat
• Play against the computer with four difficulty levels
• Pass-n-Play mode
• Play against Facebook friends
• Very Realistic Pool Physics
• Pan and Zoom and Slow Motion modes
• Swipe-to-Shoot mode
• Free View and First Person View
• Regular or Hexagonal billiard tables
• Allows Curve and Masse shots and full English
• Intuitive User Interface
• Many different sceneries
• Multiple fancy ball designs (textures)
• Portrait and Landscape modes
• Built-in Help Manuals explain how to play
• Hours of fun
If you've ever thought about playing pool on a real table, Pool Break is the perfect way to try a variety of games and pick your favorite. Use Pool Break as a recreational game, or use its dead-on, real life graphics and geometry to help improve your skills for league night. With place and play and pool drill games, this is the perfect app for tweaking your game, and practicing those tricky shots that require nerves of steel.
So what do you get with this app? Over a dozen Pool, Billiard and Snooker games, as well as two popular board games Carrom and Crokinole that are played with discs. In other words - enough cue-games to keep you busy for a long time.
Pool Break Games Include:
• US 8-Ball Pool
• UK 8-Ball Pool
• 9-Ball Pool
• 10-Ball Pool
• 6-Ball Pool
• 3-Ball Billiard
• 7-Ball Pool
• Rotation Pool
• 4-Ball Billiards
• One Pocket Pool
• Straight or 14.1 Continuous Pool
• 3-cushion Billiards
• 1-cushion Billiards
• Pool Drills
• Place-n-Shoot Pool and Snooker
• Snooker (15, 6 or 10 Reds)
• Carrom (three board styles)
• Crokinole board game
Feeling competitive? Choose head to head action with the pass-n-play feature, even more intense competition against the computer, or go online for some cross-platform action with other players. With 4 different difficulty levels to choose from, you'll go from a novice to a seasoned professional in no time. Don't get Snookered! Download Pool Break now rack up some serious fun! It's your break!
See this app in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCtOO93-lI
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Critical update - incompatible with earlier versions for online games
• Computer concedes in Snooker
• Fixed freezing issue in Crokinole
• Improved iPhone 4 stability
• Fixed rare issue where balls intersect
• New ball design
• Several minor bug fixes
Best on App Store!
This is a great game. You can give the ball all the English you can hope for. You can also tilt your cue up and give the ball English to curve the ball around an illegal ball for you still have a shot regardless of position. The multiplier is cool as long as the other player doesn't quit and pairs you up quickly. Haven't had any issues with the software, but I will say it has crashed on me once or twice since I bought it, but other than that I'm happy with my purchase of this game and would recommend it to any pool hall junky like myself 😁😉
I shoot on an APA team. Not the best player but this little app helps me see possibilities in my real game. I like that you can put different English on the ball and see what the affects should be. I do wish you could set the rules of the game to match your league. Also would like to see the ability to place balls a certain way and save it so you can try different shots. Maybe even a redo feature. I see a lot of potential here for training and layout processing.
I would like to see the ability to place the balls in a particular layout and save it.
Also would like to see a reply option. So you can try different shots over and over again.
I love this game and truly believe it has helped me in my regular play. If anything being able to see more if what is possible on a shot.
Next upgrade will do it....
I love this app, it's only missing a few key options that would take it over the top. 1.) Make it accessible for the Game Center for challenges or to play against friends. 2.) to utilize the blue tooth feature on the phone to locate and play against nearby friends. If one or both of those options are added then this game will be worth $9.99 easily (to the avid pool player at least).... 😜.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Udayan Kale
- © 2011-Present, Kinetic Bytes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.