Pop the Blocks HD is a new and original tap and pop the blocks game. You need to break blocks with the same color by tapping on them.
The more blocks you destroy with a single click, the higher your score will be.
Pop The Blocks HD involves deep thinking and strategy.
How many blocks can you break in 100 moves?
HOW TO PLAY:
Bust strings of at least two adjacent bricks of the same color by popping them with your finger. The faster you pop the blocks, the quicker you get to the special mode, where you receive double the points. For even more points, try to make the string of bricks as large as possible! Each level as a special target of a certain number of blocks of a certain color: if you meet your target, you receive another score multiplier. Bust as many blocks as you can in 100 turns, and beat the world record! Challenge your friends with your highscore, or brag about your block breaking skills on twitter.
- pop at least 3 blocks of the same color that are next to each other
- do this as quickly as you can to get to the special mode
- meet the special level target for another score multiplier
- receive extra points for larger chains of blocks
- get as many points as you can in 100 turns
Are you the best block buster in the world?
Pop the Blocks HD contains
• Crisp HD graphics on all supported devices
• Fluid and fast gameplay
• Your personal best score
• Your personal daily best score
• The current World Record
• The current Daily World Record
• The largest chain of blocks
Play Pop the Blocks HD! The best Block Breaker!
It's very strategic.
This game is an all-round winner for every puzzle game lover!
Fixed a bug that made ads play too often.
- Walfisken LLP
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Walfisken Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.