Pope Francis Comics
By Master New Media S.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fun and interesting educational app that explains the Holy Father’s words to children to help them grow and learn.
• For children of all ages;
• With stories and illustrations clearly representing the Pope's message to children;
• To encourage children to have a hands on approach, either by themselves or helped by parents, where they can learn while having fun.
HOW TO USE THE APP
The app has three different sections:
• The most beautiful words of Pope Francis: with comics and illustrations that represent the Pope's message in an accessible form to children;
• Play and colour with Pope Francis: thanks to a very intuitive interface, children can colour the illustrations with a simple tool, and play with the useful educational games;
• The stories of Pope Francis: older children can read the comic strips of Pope Francis, easily seeing the greatness of the teaching of His Holiness, inspired by the Gospel, and put it into practice into their everyday lives, with their family, at school and with friends.
Pope Francis Comics
“The most beautiful words…” is clear for the most part. The “play and color” was disappointing. The illustrations are fine, but the fill-in-the-blanks require very close attention for a 6 to 8 year old. The coloring was very frustrating! There is not a wide enough selection of colors. My ‘very precise’ 6-year old granddaughter would be very disappointed, as it does not allow for enough detail. The only solution is printing out the coloring pages and allowing a child to use a full range of colors. The selection used in “The stories of Pope Francis, although easy enough to read by an 8 year old, still requires a knowledgeable adult’s help in understanding it. It is also a shame that only one language is possible per purchase, and that for example, the Italian version is only available to purchase in the Italian store. One little problem in the language (probably translated from Italian), when the child doesn’t answer correctly, the message that appears is “it not seems correct!” I realize this just came out, but I hope that as it is updated I will be able to benefit from the ‘improved’ edition.
App crashes, can only access coloring section
Can only open the coloring section. App crashes when trying to get to other sections (iPad 3, iOS8)
- Category: Education
- Released: Feb 09, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Master New Media Srl
- © Master New Media S.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.