Your company has pressing business challenges and questions. You have great Answers. POPin to Answer open Questions, or POP your own Question.
Use POPin to ask a Question and engage your team or organization in finding the best Answers. By harnessing the collective knowledge of your team, you create a shared vision and accountability for how to solve the problem. Your team answers your Question, then discusses, refines and votes on each other’s responses. The best Answers will bubble to the top!
POPin provides a safe way for ideas and opinions to be heard.
• Engage with your team in 2-way collaborative discussions around targeted business needs
• Questions can be Anonymous or Named
• Participate by posting Answers to Questions
• Vote on Answers to surface the best ones for your business
• Comment on Answers to help evolve and refine them
• View Answers based on newest and popularity
• Access the dashboard to view the final results
• Get notifications when users engage with your Answers
• Get alerted to new Questions you’re invited to Answer
• Log in with your company credentials (single sign-on, if enabled by your company)
Questions? Feedback? To get help, visit https://help.popinnow.com
We try to update the application once a week to make sure that you have the latest and greatest from POPin! If you like what we do, be sure to leave a nice rating! Any questions? Either tap Help in the application, or visit help.popinnow.com
In this release:
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully simple and so effective
My company used POPin to gather feedback and create buy in around key initiatives we were rolling out. The app flattens the org and give everyone a voice by launching a time bound session we the masses answer a specific question. We did our first session with all the users set to anonymous. By the end of the session there are clear answers to the question management needed help with and they are stack ranked by vote. When management took action on our feedback within days of the session ending we all felt empowered and relevant to their plan. Love the tool and concept. Can't wait to run my own session with my team.
Employees appreciate having a voice
Very easy to get started and get lots of employee ideas about a targeted business problem. I had several employees tell me how much they enjoyed using this app
Great app for enterprise initiatives
Loved that we could get a large audience to weigh in on critical success factors for strategic initiatives before it was too late. Also appreciated ability to set anonymity versus accountability.
- PoP, Inc
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014-2018 Pop Inc. - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.