PopPic is a camera app that lets you take amazing 3D photos! PopPic works just like a normal camera, but instead of taking flat photos, it also captures an extra dimension: depth.
Photos taken with PopPic can be explored in 3D. Tilt your phone to change your viewpoint in any direction. Add depth effects and motion to bring your photos to life. Share your creations with friends and family on Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat, or save them to your camera roll.
* Take 3D photos that you can explore by rotating your phone.
* Get creative with depth effects and filters.
* Adjust focus and depth of field after taking the photo.
* Add motion to bring your photos to life.
* Share your 3D photos with friends.
PopPic currently works with iPhones that have a dual camera (iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus), but we're hard at work extending it to work with all iPhones.
Fixes a rare crash triggered in bad lighting conditions.
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far
I’ve only used it a little bit so far, but I am really liking it. It doesn’t always give good results, but when it does, it’s great. I also like what it does with the areas it can’t capture. It’s not perfect by any means, but it is much better than some other similar apps where they just stretch the image to fill the space. One thing I would love to have is the ability to upload portrait photos on to this. Also, when zooming into a photo, it doesn’t allow you to move the image around. Other than that, great job!
Very cool effect
Ever since the iPhone 7plus came out with 2 front cameras I have been waiting for an app like this. I hoped Apple would do it. Now I hope they buy this from you and incorporate it into their default camera app. A few requests. 1: Add the ability to save as a “Dynamic Wallpaper” so you can see the tilt effect on your lock and background screens! 2: Add a share function that saves an obj 3d model. 3: Add a share function that saves a 2d image with the depth info in an alpha channel. Thanks!
It's better than another app, and love the quality of the photo. Simple to use. I wish there will be more features. I realized that it doesn't allow us to use the front camera, unable to focus, and when uploaded to Facebook, it shows up as a video, and not a photo. Is there any chance more feature will be added? I think if we purchased the app, we should be able to do more than eliminate the app logo.
- Toolbox AI, Inc
- 19.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Toolbox AI, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Hide Watermark $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.