PopSpotter shows you where to find all the iconic spots filmed and referenced in your favorite movies, tv shows, and music.
* Use your current location to find out what's been filmed near you and how to get there.
* Taking a trip someplace new? Search ahead of time and pick out some special destinations.
We're adding new spots regularly!
All locations are currently US only.
Rebuilt from the ground up for iOS9! New look, new content, yeah!
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, bad app
The app stalls on me constantly but that's not my biggest problem with it. I was attracted to the app from the images that showcase a rather wide variety of films and shows but what's shown is mostly all that's available. I can list more shooting locations from memory than this app features. There are much better and more expansive resources available online for free. Until this app sees a major update including a larger bank of locations/films and solves the delayed loading problem save your $4.99. Presently the app should be free.
This app has been SO MUCH FUN to use. I don't live near any major cities so was doubtful it would be useful except when traveling. I was dead wrong! Turns out there were so many movies and tv shows filmed in my area, I can't stop looking at the list in here when I am out and about. A++ app.
As a traveler, I'm always looking for new places to check out when I'm on the road. This app has locations from some of my favorite movies, and tv shows. It's also interesting to view the places musicians talk about in their songs. Great job!!!!!
- Stephan Wozniak
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 Stephan Wozniak
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.