Poptropica is an open virtual world created by Jeff Kinney, author of DIARY OF A WIMPY KID. Join a community of more than 10 million players in a unique multiplayer adventure game, where you choose the type of HERO YOU WANT TO BE! Collect powers, prizes, and customize your character with exclusive outfits from your favorite heroes!
So, are you ready for your next big adventure?! Travel back in time, break out from jail, build your own Island or battle zombies, monsters, robots, pirates, Vikings, thieves, Greek gods, and the evil Dr. Hare! Solve mysteries and complete quests while exploring a virtual world composed of a growing chain of story-based islands. Begin your journey and create your very own Poptropican today!
***** “Amazing, I love this game. I play it on computer and tablet.”
***** “OMG this game is amazing! My favorite game in the world. Super fun and challenging!”
- Explore the virtual world of Poptropica and its 20 islands!
- You’re the Hero! Solve 1000+ mysteries!
- Customize your hero from head to toe with 1000+ themed outfits!
- Collect items from your favorite heroes!
- Multiplayer game where you can meet and chat with your friends! Join a community of more than 10M players.
- Create your own island!
- Free to play, with in-app purchases available for more customization!
Poptropica made Time Magazine's list of ""50 Websites that Make the Web Great"".
***** “This is the best best best best best game ever!”
***** “Loved it! This game is so much fun to play.”
***** “This was my childhood, so I'm glad to see it again on MOBILE this was the best game!”
Please rate Poptropica - your feedback helps us make the best game experience possible!
*Poptropica is free to download and play. However, you can purchase costume bundle packs with real money. A WiFi connection is required to download this app.*
Want the latest news about upcoming islands and other exciting developments in the world of Poptropica?
* Website (www.Poptropica.com)
* Facebook (facebook.com/officialPoptropica)
* Instagram (instagram.com/poptropicacreators)
* YouTube (youtube.com/PoptropicaCreators)
* Twitter (twitter.com/poptropica)
* Blog (http://blog.poptropica.com)
For app support, please visit: http://www.poptropica.com/contact/contact-players.html.
Poptropica is a kidSAFE-certified virtual world enjoyed by millions of adventurous kids across the globe!
© 2017 Sandbox Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
Demolished troublesome bugs and generated some cool new features.
Ratings and Reviews
So let me just start of and say I’m so thankful for the creators of the game and the many people who work to make it better for everyone, I’ve been playing since 3rd grade and I’m almost 18 now, honestly never gets old, but since I’ve re downloaded the game on my iPhone 6s it’s been good up until mission Atlantis island, part one, I’m trying to go deeper under the water like I’m supposed to and for some reason when I go down to get there the screen goes black? I’ve tried closing the app and turning my phone off. I’m frustrated because I really want to beat that island. If you could get back to me on that it would be much appreciated😊 UPDATE: So I moved on to a few other islands while waiting for mission Atlanta’s to get fixed, I played the Greek mythology island and I’ve done all I’ve needed to do, I’ve gotten the scroll and the star fish and and the flute, the bull ring and rose, and all I need to do is go to see hades, but the purple goat keeps saying I need to be on a mission form the gods? But I HAVE the scroll from Zeus? If that’s isn’t a mission from the gods idk what is 😂 so I’m sure it’s a glitch, if that could be fixed also it would be AMAZING this is all on mobile of course
Great game, just like the original, but a lot of glitches
So I’ve been playing this game on the app cause I loooved playing it on PC growing up. And I’m still just as entertained! I am hoping you’ll add new islands as I’ve almost done every one and some of my old favorites haven’t been added yet, but all the islands that you have already are great and just like I remember them. The glitches make it really difficult to win some levels of the game. I can’t get my medal in Escape from Pelican rock because no matter what I do it freezes on the loading screen right before I get it. And in Poptropicon I can’t seem to get in to the alley where I think I have to collect an item... and I’ve finished Atlantis but I did have to restart that one because of a glitch, I had to restart Mythology and make sure I hung around for Zeus to talk to me cause even though I found his scroll the first time he never told me my mission so I found out I couldn’t continue in my game til I restarted and went back to that point. All in all, I really like it, and I’m excited to see more content, and the game is great. I hope these glitches get sorted so I can continue playing and earn medals!
Good good good could be better though
This game is AMAZING!!!! My friend introduced me to it and I play it often. I’m a huge fan of Greek mythology so thank you for adding the Mythology world. Thank you! I love the game but I wish there were more worlds!!! One thing, the computer version has more games and I thought: hey, that’s unfair. What if people don’t have a computer or they are going on a trip?” One of my favorite games is the villain one. My other one is the Mythology one, and they are somehow connected because it seems to take place after Mythology. But on IPad/IPhone they don’t have that world and I thought: “why. Just why.”
But other than that, it’s a pretty good game. I like that you can create your character. But I wish you could say whatever you wanted and that you could choose your name. Another thing, the membership is like $6 or so a month and I think that’s a little much. And there aren’t very many worlds that don’t have the membership. I’m almost done with like all the worlds (except the membership my mom won’t buy it) and I wish you guys would like make a new world every month or week for that matter
- StoryArc Media
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sandbox Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- PoptropiCon Free
- Fall Fashion $0.99
- Survival 5 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.