For use with the Populi college management system. The app uses the same Populi login you use at your school.
* Use your iPhone’s Bluetooth beacon to automatically take attendance.
* Faculty can enter assignment grades, run discussions, post to course Bulletin Boards.
* Show your ID Card, view your calendars, search for college contacts, keep up with To-Dos.
* Students can check course and assignment grades, contribute to discussions, check in for class attendance.
* Search your Library and place holds on resources.
-Updated layout for iPhone X
-Added Face ID Support
-Added Built in File Viewer
Ratings and Reviews
Bug - menu missing after upgrading
I upgraded my app yesterday. Unfortunately, the menu on the top disappeared. I could only see the announcements, but I couldn't switch to my course pages anymore.. Otherwise I have enjoyed the app a lot.
This is a truly amazing app that utilizes the mobility of the iphone/itouch. Login is only required once to stay logged in, unlike the computer web site. This provides very quick access. I really love how I can check assignments and study my Latin vocab right before class on my itouch. One of the things it doesn't include that it's computer website does is the mail. It would be nice to be able to check mail as well. All things said and done, this app is incredibly useful and helpful.
It could be better
Every time I try to get on the app, it seems really slow. That could be the internet connection, except for the fact that I can get on the Populi website and load much faster.
As a student, it would also be nice to be able to see my attendance in the app. If you can do it on the website, why can't you do it in the app?
If you can do it on the website, you should be able to do it on the app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.