PopUp Play: 3D Pop Up Kids Castle & House Builder
By PopUp Play Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
****** Featured on Shark Tank & on Apple Store as Best New Kids App*****
If you can imagine it, you can create it! From castles, gingerbread houses, forts and more, kids design and personalize a life-size 3D playhouse that can be purchased and delivered to you. Great for problem-solving, motor skills, hands-on learning and introduction to engineering and architecture.
How does it work:
- DESIGN: Drag and drop structural items such as towers, drawbridges & chimneys
- 100% CUSTOM: Choose from fun graphics to customize your playhouse
- 3D DESIGN: Rotate your playhouse 360 degrees to see every angle
- ORDER: An adult can checkout; delivered within 7 days with easy assembly
- UNLIMITED PLAY: Color on it and play in it for hours!
Parents LOVE it!
* “A great way to combine physical play and the iPad” -Kelly
* “Gives kids and unconventional canvas to exercise their creativity” -Jessica
* “My four and six year old love it, as do the neighborhood kids.” -Jon
* “Words can’t describe the joy and look of wonder on my 3 year old’s face when his custom-designed castle showed up.” -Emily
* “My 4, 5 and 7 year old designed the castle without any help.” -Joshua
What the press is saying:
“By focusing on kids’ creativity as designers and engineers, it allows youngsters to control the entire process”. - Austin Monthly Magazine
“This isn’t an engineering exercise built into a toy, it’s a fully immersive journey through imaginationland that incorporates current technology and timeless design principles.” -Snapmunk
“PopUp Play turns kids’ imaginations into real playhouses.” - The Daily Dot
Love it? Please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!
Questions or feedback? Kindly email us at email@example.com. We read them all and respond quickly.
What's New in Version 1.0.13
+ Squashed bugs to make your PopUp Play experience the best ever
+ Now available on iPhone
Good idea but too expensive
The idea is great, but the very basic castle costs $99. I'm sorry, but that's too expensive for cardboard. Get the price down and we'd do it.
App shuts down
The app shuts down a lot and closes. I was really interested in this product for my son but apparently it needs an app to run and it doesn't work. Waste of time.
The app is great...
until you realize how expensive the custom kits are. Too much for a bunch of cardboard.