Porsche Mission E
Experience the Porsche Concept Study Mission E - anywhere, anytime.
Porsche Concept Study Mission E: the Porsche vision of tomorrow's e-mobility. Innovative, superior, sporty and typical Porsche.
With the Porsche Mission E Augmented Reality App available for Apple ARKit compatible smartphones, the electric sports car can be explored in an innovative way. Anywhere, anytime.
- Position the Mission E at home in the living room or in front of your garage
- Visualize the Concept Study Mission E in any color
- Learn more about the iconic Porsche design DNA of the exterior and interior
- Explore the charging and driving technologies in X-Ray mode
- Take an augmented reality test drive
The Porsche Concept Study Mission E is not for Sale. More Information: www.porsche.com
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
My biggest complaint is that you HAVE to start in augmented reality. That means going outdoors to scan your driveway or adjoining road. But the scan isn’t actually captured or stored by the app. So if you go back INSIDE your home to use the app’s other features, the car ends up sitting in the middle of the room you’re in rather than a suitable environment for a car. Also, when scanning outdoors and re-sizing the car, I found that at 1:1, the car filled my entire front yard, but at the next size down, 1:5, it looked like a radio-controlled model that fit on the sidewalk. I’m hoping this app is updated for the production Taycan, but if it is, I’d like to be able to capture and save a scanned area to allow using the augmented reality feature any time, and perhaps to have pre-loaded backgrounds where you can place the car to use the more static features; as well as the ability to “pinch zoom” to more precisely scale the car to the scanned surroundings. Now to what I liked about the app ... the ability to capture a color from any item in the real world is fantastic, and the ability to rotate the car and examine its features are excellent. I really hope Porsche North America updates and improves the app once the Taycan hits dealerships late this year. A solid 3 stars from me, but augmented reality feature needs work.
I love this app
I love this app it’s so realistic and I could act like I could drive the car was amazing I’ve always been picky about things and this app is perfect for my standards needs I love this app and keep up the good work 🙏🏾
Can’t get past scan
Tells me to scan surrounding and then tells me to tap the screen to place the car but then just goes back to telling me to scan surrounding.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- 89 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.