Portal - WiFi File Transfers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy as drag and drop.
Files are transferred over your WiFi connection which mean they don't count toward your mobile data limit. This also means files are transferred very quickly (even if they're over 1 GB in size).
* Transfer individual files, multiple files, or entire folders at once
* Easily browse, open, or share the files you've put on your phone
* Use your files in your other apps with our Document Provider Extension
* Pictures transferred with Portal are automatically saved into your gallery
What's New in Version 1.1
We're really happy that everyone is enjoying Portal for iOS. If you have a minute please leave us a review and don't forget to tell your friends!
We noticed some issues with iOS 9. Unfortunately the app was in review for a long time so we weren't able to submit a fix for this earlier. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever an issue like this arrises, or if you have any questions or other feedback!
* This update should fix the iOS 9 crashes! Yey!
* Fixes the disconnect immediately after scanning, making it impossible to stay connected and transfer files
* Using the "Open In..." and "Share" actions with files you've transferred? Those should work without issue now! Sorry about the crash. IF you haven't tried these out yet try long-pressing on a file!
Thanks for reading!
Nice app, still pretty new
Works pretty well for me, transferred a couple PDFs to my iPod flawlessly. However it doesn't seem to be able to import the PDFs into iBooks(they're quite large PDFs too, which takes a while to open in this app). Also there isn't a menu (or I couldn't find one) to delete the files I transferred.
Love this. No longer need to use dropbox to transfer media files from computer to iPhone. Transfer is much faster too, goes 25MB/s over my wifi AC network. Love it
Please update the app so i can select multiple files and save them to the File Manager on iOS 11, and not ONE by ONE ;(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 28, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PushBullet, Inc
- © Pushbullet Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.