Portfolio for iPad
By Britton Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you're done and it's safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you're a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
Key features include:
• Full or partial library syncing.
• Subgalleries for better organization.
• Customized branding for the app with multiple themes.
• Support for images, videos, and PDFs.
• Load from the iPad, File Sharing, Dropbox, Box, your Mac, or a SFTP server.
• Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
• Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
• Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
• Ratings and notes editable per image.
• Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with or without thumbnails.
• Zoom in on details in imported photos.
• Compare up to four photos at a time.
• Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
• External display support through AirPlay, the HDMI adapter, or others.
"Portfolio has many features the other [portfolio apps] don’t."
- Professional Photographer Magazine
"For our money, the simple yet elegant Portfolio for iPad app is one of the best around."
- PDN "The Top Five iPad Apps for Photographers"
"If you are at all serious about using your iPad for presenting images to clients you need this application [Portfolio]."
"Portfolio is constantly being refined. No other app is as feature rich and pleasant to use."
- Jonathan JK
"If you are looking for a clean way to showcase your images I would defiantly recommend downloading the Portfolio for iPad app."
- Digital Photo Buzz
"Portfolio has a huge range of features aimed at the professional photographer, and yet it remains easy to use."
"It certainly is a must-have for anyone who needs to display a visual portfolio."
- Design By Sweet
The Mac Loader requires at least OS X 10.6 to run.
------ If you have a problem, please contact support. I am unable to reply to reviews left here. ------
What's New in Version 4.0.5
If you like Portfolio, please don't forget to rate it and leave a review in the App Store.
[Fix] Fixed a rare crash when moving items between galleries.
[Fix] Fixed a rare crash when generating the existing sync state map.
[Fix] Popup alerts are now limited on size and will scroll their content if too long to display.
An Incredible App for showing your photos!
This app is great! I got it a few months ago for my photography business and I love how easy it is to use! There are so many features in this App and the image quality is incredible.
Clients love being able to see their images right in their hands! It has worked great for us to help narrow down photo choices.
It has already paid for itself several times over!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Britton Mobile Development
- © 2010 Britton Mobile Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.