Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you're done and it's safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you're a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
Key features include:
• Full or partial library syncing.
• Subgalleries for better organization.
• Customized branding for the app with multiple themes.
• Support for images, videos, and PDFs.
• Load from the iPad, File Sharing, Dropbox, Box, your Mac, or a SFTP server.
• Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
• Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
• Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
• Ratings and notes editable per image.
• Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with or without thumbnails.
• Zoom in on details in imported photos.
• Compare up to four photos at a time.
• Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
• External display support through AirPlay, the HDMI adapter, or others.
"Portfolio has many features the other [portfolio apps] don’t."
- Professional Photographer Magazine
"For our money, the simple yet elegant Portfolio for iPad app is one of the best around."
- PDN "The Top Five iPad Apps for Photographers"
"If you are at all serious about using your iPad for presenting images to clients you need this application [Portfolio]."
"Portfolio is constantly being refined. No other app is as feature rich and pleasant to use."
- Jonathan JK
"If you are looking for a clean way to showcase your images I would defiantly recommend downloading the Portfolio for iPad app."
- Digital Photo Buzz
"Portfolio has a huge range of features aimed at the professional photographer, and yet it remains easy to use."
"It certainly is a must-have for anyone who needs to display a visual portfolio."
- Design By Sweet
The Mac Loader requires at least OS X 10.6 to run.
------ If you have a problem, please contact support. I am unable to reply to reviews left here. ------
[Fix] Fixed a crash when using the bulk share button in the content management area.
[Fix] Fixed slideshow video playback positioning.
[Fix] Fixed video playback positioning on rotation.
Ratings and Reviews
Why is this still allowed to be sold?
This app is overall good however there are big issues. There are features that I should be able to do according to the website and the tutorials and all the other information I’ve read up on this app. However, those features (simple things) do not work and I have tried to contact support over a dozen times across two months and still no answer.
Really nice app for showing off your work...
I love this app for showing off my work, and for my client presentations. It’s really well designed for the most part, and fairly customizable.
My only real complaint is the thumbnail size. Simply too small. Especially with a 13" iPad Pro. Holding the iPad Pro at arms length, as when sitting with a couple of clients, the thumbnails are really tiny, thus requiring clients to be constantly "leaning in" the see the image variations within a gallery set.
Allowing for much larger thumbnail sizes would really help with client presentations.
Would also like to see the basic ability to add an edge to your gallery images, such as a white, black and gray border. This would be especially helpful when comparing images. If you currently select 3 or 4 images to compare the borders are pushed flush together. Images need separation. Either by spacing, or a border, or both.
Very nice that you can hide folders from clients so they only see what you want them to see.
I love this app otherwise. It has replaced my desktop presentation app that costs hundreds of dollars. Bravo!
Add these two features and I'll give it an easy 5 star rating. Thanks.
I wanted to love this but it’s glitchy and clunky. Got Foliobook instead and it’s easier and cleaner.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.