Portfolio for iPad - Present your Photos, Videos, and PDFs to Clients
By Britton Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you're done and it's safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you're a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
Key features include:
• Full or partial library syncing.
• Subgalleries for better organization.
• Customized branding for the app with multiple themes.
• Support for images, videos, and PDFs.
• Load from the iPad, File Sharing, Dropbox, Box, your Mac, or a SFTP server.
• Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
• Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
• Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
• Ratings and notes editable per image.
• Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with or without thumbnails.
• Zoom in on details in imported photos.
• Compare up to four photos at a time.
• Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
• External display support through AirPlay, the HDMI adapter, or others.
"Portfolio has many features the other [portfolio apps] don’t."
- Professional Photographer Magazine
"For our money, the simple yet elegant Portfolio for iPad app is one of the best around."
- PDN "The Top Five iPad Apps for Photographers"
"If you are at all serious about using your iPad for presenting images to clients you need this application [Portfolio]."
"Portfolio is constantly being refined. No other app is as feature rich and pleasant to use."
- Jonathan JK
"If you are looking for a clean way to showcase your images I would defiantly recommend downloading the Portfolio for iPad app."
- Digital Photo Buzz
"Portfolio has a huge range of features aimed at the professional photographer, and yet it remains easy to use."
"It certainly is a must-have for anyone who needs to display a visual portfolio."
- Design By Sweet
The Mac Loader requires at least OS X 10.6 to run.
------ If you have a problem, please contact support. I am unable to reply to reviews left here. ------
What's New in Version 4.0.6
If you like Portfolio, please don't forget to rate it and leave a review in the App Store.
[Chg] The minimum slide transition duration is now 0.5 seconds rather than 1 second.
[Chg] The slideshow playlist now displays its total duration at the bottom.
[Chg] Tapping the fit to music button now warns if the slide duration would be too small or too large for the playlist.
[Fix] The Fit to Music button now accounts for the selected transition duration.
[Fix] Slideshows now preload their content to better adhere to the selected slide duration.
[Fix] Slideshows no longer add an extra delay equal to the transition duration.
[Fix] DRM-protected songs now play correctly for slideshows.
[Fix] Fixed the cursor being in invisible in the add keyword field.
[Fix] Fixed keywords not showing correctly in the metadata tab.
An amazing app for showing your work!
We've used this app for a couple years now for our digital portfolio. It works exactly as promised and has kept up with the iOS changes. It hasn't been abandoned like almost over other app we've invested time into.
It's used almost solely for wedding consults since we've moved to Studio Pro by the same developer for proofing and sales sessions. Being able to make it appear branded with our studio's logo, coloring, and style makes for a very polished presentation. It's streamed wirelessly to a larger screen right in our meeting area while we drive it from the iPad.
It can't be recommended enough!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Britton Mobile Development
- © 2010 Britton Mobile Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.