Portfolio mobile - Stock Tracking & Market Analysis
By Bare Reef LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version is not Mac 10.10 Yosemite compatible. Please visit our website to download our last preview version.
Portfolio mobile 2 for Mac preview is a free download at portfolio mobile.com. Yes, it's Mac Yosemite compatible.
Portfolio mobile brings you the most comprehensive set of tools for managing your portfolios on iPad, iPhone and Mac!
• Reporting - Capital gains, P&L and transactions.
• Categories - organize stocks from any portfolios into customizable groups and view aggregate performance.
Portfolio mobile for Mac has all the features you're looking for. Portfolio tracking, technical analysis, foreign trading, price alerts and more.
• serious technical charting with line drawing capabilities (not just Yahoo charts)
• view portfolio value and performance history graphed against major market indices
• quotes, charts and news from Euronext, Google, MSN and Yahoo
• view portfolio distribution charted by sector
• automatic syncing with your broker (OFX required)
• integration with our web portal, iPad and iPhone versions (and Stox)
• PUSH-based price alerts
• import and export your positions for use in other programs
• online backup and web-based entry
• advanced features for tracking atypical instruments like insurance policies, real estate and more
• settings and options for everything from interface color schemes to how often quotes are updated
• and the BEST and MOST RESPONSIVE support
Visit portfoliomobile.com for more information on our incredible portfolio tracking apps. If we've missed something, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to get it included right away.
Follow us on Twitter @barereef for product announcements and release dates.
What's New in Version 1.8.19
• Hang when expanding settings view of newly added stock
• Device sync fails with Sandbox error on App Store versions
Useless app. Confusing. The help is terrible. I finally uninstalled after so much frustration and using now stockmarketeye which is much easier to use and mac friendly.
Not worth the money
Complicated app to use. User Guide is dated 2011. I wasted way too much time trying to set it up and feel my way around the app. Don’t buy!