Portfolio mobile - Stock Tracking & Market Analysis
By Bare Reef LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Portfolio mobile brings you the most comprehensive set of tools for managing your portfolios on iPad, iPhone and Mac!
• Reporting - Capital gains, P&L and transactions.
• Categories - organize stocks from any portfolios into customizable groups and view aggregate performance.
Portfolio mobile for Mac has all the features you're looking for. Portfolio tracking, technical analysis, foreign trading, price alerts and more.
• serious technical charting with line drawing capabilities (not just Yahoo charts)
• view portfolio value and performance history graphed against major market indices
• quotes, charts and news from Euronext, Google, MSN and Yahoo
• view portfolio distribution charted by sector
• automatic syncing with your broker (OFX required)
• integration with our web portal, iPad and iPhone versions (and Stox)
• PUSH-based price alerts
• import and export your positions for use in other programs
• online backup and web-based entry
• advanced features for tracking atypical instruments like insurance policies, real estate and more
• settings and options for everything from interface color schemes to how often quotes are updated
• and the BEST and MOST RESPONSIVE support
Visit portfoliomobile.com for more information on our incredible portfolio tracking apps. If we've missed something, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to get it included right away.
Follow us on Twitter @barereef for product announcements and release dates.
What's New in Version 1.8.18
• Hang when syncing data or downloading broker data
• Yield column not available in stock lists
• Check for corrupt chart data causes hang (isnormal condition is wrong)
• OFX imports fees negated in some instances incorrectly
• Multiple hang scenarios
• Crash when corrupt data in value chart
• Boerse quotes doesn't allow adding some equities
• Boerse quotes doesn't parse name for some equities
• Show portfolio PL % in PL reports
• Can't add instrument when instruments sub-source selected
• Add option to open previous backups from File menu
• Boerse quotes not retrieving for some stocks
• Boerse quote NSScanner nil string issue
• Random crashes related to KVO notifications