Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or an experienced traveler, the pages of Porthole Cruise Magazine will answer your questions, entice your senses, and inspire your upcoming cruise travels. The bimonthly magazine features the latest ship reviews, destination highlights, stunning photography, and other coverage from cruises around the world. Regular departments and columns include onboard highlights including dining, wellness, and entertainment to the latest trends in theme cruises, local insights, and spending time on shore. If you love to cruise, this is your magazine.
Single issue - $5.99,
1-year Auto Renewing (6-issues) $19.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for a 1-year subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile and tablet friendly
They updated the app so that you can now see the magazines in an optimized version on your iPhone or iPad. It makes it so much easier to read through them when I am traveling or don’t have my laptop on me. I love how the text size is adjustable so you don’t have to pinch or zoom in
Best Cruise Magazine
Porthole is by far the best cruise and travel magazine. They have the best reviews of all the new ships and I never miss the articles about shore excursions. The writing and photography is great, too.
The app lets me read the magazine digitally so I can take it everywhere I go, including on cruises.
Great way to prepare for a cruise
It’s so easy to download issues and read up on destinations I am interested in. The app conveniently charges my iTunes account. The articles are informative and the photography is beautiful.
- Porthole Magazine Inc
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Annual Subscription $19.99
- Porthole Cruise Magazine, June 2014, Issue 191 $4.99
- Porthole Cruise Magazine June 2013, Issue 185 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.