Introducing the newly redesigned Trail Blazers + Rose Quarter mobile app. In this release, you will find:
▪ All new design captures every moment in Rip City.
▪ Everything you need to get to Moda Center which includes maps, directions, ride sharing, and more.
▪ Easily switch between Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter mode for up-to-date info on all the events happening at the Rose Quarter.
▪ Gameday Mode for events and games that gives you control and access.
▪ Enhanced ticket management for ease of use and forwarding capabilities.
- New season, new player photos
- Mobile wallet upgraded for 2018-19 season
- New! Select your app logo from several RQ and Trail Blazer logos in settings
- Nav bar has new, simplified look
Ratings and Reviews
If I could give negative stars I would!!!
Each update made to the app only makes things worse! As a STH the organization really forces you to use the app for everything you do, but the app is so inconsistent and very frustrating to use. It makes me log in over and over again and getting to my wallet only works intermittently so I have not been able to use my discount a few times while at games. Finding stats and standings is not intuitive and seems almost impossible. The iPad version is even worse! It makes you function from the website....if I wanted the website I would use safari and not the app! I really want the old app back so I can go back to enjoying all the stats and standings. Not sure who the beta testers are, but they must not be STHs or basketball fans or they would say NO WAY, go back and fix some stuff before you release! Here's to hoping that the organization will make better functional updates by next season.
Terrible app that doesn’t work
I created a Trail Blazers login using the app, but when I try to access “my tickets” and enter my email and password, the app says my login is invalid. I tried resetting my password, but when I enter the password, I get an error saying my password must contain between 6-64 alphanumeric characters. Well it does. It contains 10 characters, including upper case, lower case, numbers, and symbols.
If the app (or more precisely that crappy Ticketmaster website) doesn’t accept special characters, that’s idiotic. Password best practices include upper case and lower case letters plus numbers plus symbols. Moreover, if the app doesn’t support special characters, the why on earth does the app let you enter a password which contains them when you create a login, and why doesn’t the password reset website have the basic intelligence for the error message to say “special characters are not permitted”?
Been using the update for a while now and it just feels off. The controls are hard to find (tab bars are hidden, not enough hierarchy) and it’s unclear if I’m looking at team season stats or game stats. When I expand one teams bench it hides the other team - this was very confusing and feels like a bug. The icon grids aren’t scannable and should have highlight states on tap. Some modals have a back button and some have “done”. Some serious iPhone X bugs - did you roll your own tab bar? The fonts in the new design are hard to read and...and...and...
Design overhauls are tough because it’s difficult to separate what was good and what was comfortable/familiar. Unfortunately, I think this design/impl has serious issues.
- Portland Trail Blazers Inc.
- 149 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Portland Trail Blazers + Rose Quarter
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.