Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW in v2:
- Better flow in the GUI that shows all ports and parameters on a single page at a time.
- User definable nicknames for each port.
- Store/recall entire configurations from the built-in library.
- View iConnectivity firmware information.
- Support for features in firmware versions later than 1.1.0.
Gain even greater control of your iConnectMIDI converged MIDI interface with PortManager v2. Easily configure which of the 12 DIN and USB MIDI input ports get routed to any of the 12 output ports. And for each input and output port, you can specify a set of MIDI filters including notes, pitch bend, realtime, active sensing, and other MIDI events.
All changes made in the PortManager interface are immediately set within the PortManager hardware: no need to confirm the individual change. Settings do need to be committed so that the next time iConnectMIDI is powered up, your settings are loaded.
Easy-to-navigate built-in Help on how to use PortManager is readily available within the App.
iConnectMIDI is a professional, rugged, and powerful MIDI hardware interface that allows interconnection between MIDI instruments, controllers, iOS, and computers.
Nice application, but after I have update my iPad2 to iOS7, iConnectMIDI is not recognizable.
Maybe it's firmware should be updated, but there is no any information from developer.
Terrible Support, Doesn’t Work
Sorry, but iConnectivity does a terrible job of supporting their products.
1) I have upgraded to the latest firmware version in the hardware, but this app will still not connect to or recognize the hardware. “No iConnectMIDI attached” message, no matter which mini USB port or factory cable I use.
2) They dropped support for their original iConnectMIDI, which is only a couple of years old! What about us folks who trusted a new company and bought the product?
3) Another example: this “PortManager” app (which is supposed to make using their products easier) hasn’t been updated since 2012! It won’t work on iOS7, for heavens sake!
Granted they are a small company, but that’s no excuse for not supporting your customers over time. Abuse ‘em and lose ‘em.
- Category: Music
- Released: Aug 14, 2012
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iKingdomCorp
- © 2014 iKingdom Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.