Effie & Wilton Hebert Public Library at Port Neches makes it quick and easy to access your library on the go! Search our catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
• Search the catalog for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
• Download items: Download electronic books for reading on your mobile device.
• Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
• Manage your bookshelves: Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
• Find suggested reading: See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by GoodReads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
• Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
64-bit update and minor bug fixes
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.