By Jiwei Xu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections' status. With Search Expression support, you can filter connection with preferred conditions.
- Monitor all system connections and open ports
- Filter connections by Search Expression
- For Search Expression grammar please visit http://tickplant.com/portsmonitor/
- Filter Profile support
- Use color indicate item status, Green for new connection, Yellow for state changed, Red for removed connection
- Growl notifications for new connection
- View remote IP information with map (Powered by geoiptool.com)
- Whitelist for Growl notifications
- Auto refresh connections and ports
- Show port name, for example http for 80
- Reveal application in finder
- Filter connections by connection type, IPv4 or IPv6
- Filter connections by protocol type, TCP or UDP
- Hide connections does not have a remote address
- Filter connections by keywords
Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your advice is important to us :)
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fix compatibility in OS X 10.9
- Fix bring application to front
Works Great … missing the GEO IP Tool interface - presentation ?
Works Great, would give it 5 stars if it had the Geo IP address built-in as the presentation suggests.
- Caught a hacker in the first 30 seconds of using it, wish I didn’t have to waste time manually looking up the IP address though.
- Great added feature would be to be able to terminate a network link/call/response based on Source or Destination IP Address, possibly based on Port in the future also.
Crashes at open
Opened the app, and it crashes on me every time. I deleted the app and redownloaded it, but it still crashes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Jiwei Xu
- © 2015 TickPlant.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor