Portsmouth Click n Fix makes it easy to report a pothole, damaged street signs, or other local service requests. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you the ability to request common services provided by Portsmouth Department of Public Works. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees and more. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have. Residents can also call DPW (603-427-1530) for information on any municipal service and to report a problem or visit us at 680 Peverly Hill Road, Portsmouth, NH.
We updated the Place Tab design to better showcase services, events, and offerings. The new horizontal mobile button layout allows more space making button titles easier to read. Even more, we added a new section that displays the all-time issues fixed by the organization.
- Portsmouth, City of (inc)
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2019 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.