Get your latest baseball news from the staff of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Commentary, previews, analysis and weekly chats with our writers. This is also your home for the Birdland Blog and the Best Podcast in Baseball.
• The user interface has been redesigned to make it quicker and easier to keep up with the latest local and national news.
• Move between items quickly with side-to-side article swiping and save your favorite articles to read later.
• The enhanced article design allows for better storytelling within articles, including better display of videos and photos.
Ratings and Reviews
You get what you don’t pay for
I don’t see how this makes economic sense for the P-D, but as an out-of-state, non-subscriber Cardinals fan, getting all the St. Louis baseball stories for free, on an easy-to-use app, can’t be beat. I used to have to wait until we came down to St. Louis every June to read the stories, and even then, I would have to pay for the paper. Now they’re free, all year long. So three cheers for the media’s fiscal insanity. (And thank you to the local subscribers and advertisers who are paying my way.)
Thankful for my I-pad
I don’t get the Post anymore so after I look at the incredibly shrinking BND, I go to STLtoday. Great stories today(6-8-18) about the old Redhead.
In all honesty, I must admit it is very difficult to watch baseball as it is played today. Players stepping out after each pitch(Carpenter) and guys standing and watching when they hit a fly to the outfield. I am not too crazy about all these .250 hitters pointing to the sky if they hit a homerun.
Mike Wittlich from Belleville,Illinois.
The Cardinal reporting and writing staff for the STL Today is right on the mark. I appreciate their candid feedback on the Cardinals too. They’re great cheerleaders, but they call it like they see it. If the Cardinals are not playing well, they’ll let you know.
I’ve been an avid Cardinals fan for over 48 years. I was born in St. Louis, but have lived in Colorado for the last 35 years. I eagerly read their columns and assessments daily.
Thanks for all that you do.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, LLC
- 47.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © St. Louis Post-Dispatch, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.