Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snap a photo, write a message, and send a printed postcard anywhere in the world! New users get three postcards free.
As recommended by CNET, Real Simple, Family Circle, Daily Candy, and more.
• A tool to "simplify your life". --Real Simple
• A "family travel essential." --Daily Candy
• Postcardly is "elegantly simple." --CNET
• "[Send postcards] with no more effort than sending an email." --Family Circle
Special introductory pricing for new customers: five postcards for just $1.99 (that’s three postcards free!)
★★★★★ How Postcardly Works ★★★★★
Postcardly helps you send printed postcards to anywhere in the world--with your picture on the front and your words on the back. Photos are full-size, full-bleed (6" x 4.25"), with room for about a 100-word message. Take a new photo, or choose one from your albums.
Thousands of people are already using Postcardly to send:
• Fun vacation photos
• Super-thoughtful thank-you notes
• Creative holiday cards
• Party invites
• Documentation of grandchild exploits
• Declarations of love
• Bear-suit snowboarding pics
If it can go on a postcard, it can go on a Postcardly!
★★★★★ Postcardly Features ★★★★★
• Super easy: once you’re signed up, send a postcard in under a minute.
• Plenty of room for a thoughtful message on the back: about 100 words (500 characters).
• Just 99 cents per card, $1.99 for international. (Or as low as 67 cents each with a value plan.)
• Frame-worthy, high-quality, FULL-SIZE (6" x 4.25") paper postcards. No 3-inch square plastic cutouts here! We print 300dpi, full-bleed photos on high-quality card-stock paper. Our postcards feel good in your hands, and look great up on the fridge.
• No big logos, ads, QR codes, or come-ons on our postcards. We designed our postcards with an understated esthetic in mind--so you can send with confidence. Email a pic to email@example.com to see one for yourself.
★★★★★ The Postcardly "secret sauce": @postcardly.com email addresses ★★★★★
Don't have your iPhone with you? No problem! Every time you send someone a postcard, we create a unique @postcardly.com email address for that recipient, linked to their physical mailing address.
You can send future postcards from your computer using that email address (your attached picture on the front, the body of the email on the back) OR using the Postcardly app. Send the way you want, wherever you go, no smartphone required. (It's a great way to send SLR photos from your computer, or from Internet cafes while you're traveling and avoiding roaming charges.)
Got questions? Suggestions? Let us know! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on the web, Facebook, and Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed automatic login between sessions
- Better support for international payments
I have been using the service for several month, sending cards to friends and family overseas. They LOVE them!! There is something different about a physical card. What you say differs from email, and it is more impactful to send a physical photo than an attachment.
What makes Postcardly special is the crew working there: super helpful, engaged, looking to improve the product. A start-up I want to see and help succeed. Keep up the great work!
This is a great app. I can upload photos and have them mailed. They get there in a timely fashion as well. The only issue is that they don't keep a record of the postcards you have sent. This is a problem when I am sending pictures to family. If I don't send the same photo all at one time to all of my contacts, then I'm not sure who got what. The quality is a bit lacking in accurate colors, but not a big deal. Overall I really like this app.
A new take on travel postcards
It may seem odd creating and sending something snail mail from your smart phone, but the ability to be on a trip, anywhere in the world, and send a custom postcard to any of your friends & family is a blast!