By SocialTools USA Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time and effort by using the most powerful tool to schedule and publish posts simultaneously on:
- Instagram Profile (a must!)
- Groups, Events, Fan Pages and Facebook Profiles.
- Twitter accounts.
- Pinterest Boards.
- LinkedIn Profiles and Pages
- Google+ Pages
There are two types of people in the world, those who have never heard of Postcron, and those who have feelings for Postcron.
¨I'm so happy with your new function. I love you :D¨ - Ana Sainz
¨I'm addicted to Postcron¨ - Norman Daragott Bellemare.
Why will you begin to feel things for Postcron?
- Be more efficient in you work: Manage multiple social accounts from one simple control panel.
- Have more time for yourself: Schedule and Publish posts simultaneously on all your Social Networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn), with the option to assign specific times to publish or predefine schedules.
- Get more time for you in a Month: Program the publication and many posts (more than 900) all at once from an Excel file or Google Docs.
- Publish as a Professional: Shorten Links and if you want, connect to your Bit.ly account.
- Increase the presence of your brand by protecting your work: Add watermarks to the images you share, automatically.
- Access the best content: Get interesting content to share with your audience in seconds.
- Manage your team with one simple panel: Work collaboratively with colleagues in the administration of your social accounts.
If you want to talk with us, write us at:
What's New in Version 1.0.4
I like this but....
This app is very easy to use. I love that I can post to groups and events. The only thing that I was disappointed about is the monthly fees. In order to post to Instagram, you have to pay $12.49 a month, which is billed annually. In my opinion this is way overpriced. I utilize several apps and none are more than $9.99 month. And those apps do much more than just post on social media. They track my inventory and sales. I would happily pay $5 a month for app. Monthly billing should be an option as well. Annual billing is a trap. What if I don't need or want this app in 6 months? Just learned that you can only schedule 10 posts w free version. 😞