Poster Maker is the easiest way to create beautiful posters, flyers, signs, leaflets, handouts, and much more. With Poster Maker, you’ll be making great-looking designs in minutes — even if you have no previous desktop publishing experience.
Simply drag and drop images, stylish text, 3D text, clip art, and shapes onto a canvas to get started. Quickly generate and insert QR codes for instant website links. Use the built-in maps navigator to insert a Google map anywhere on your design.
By popular demand, we’ve also included the ability to automatically generate those “tear-off tabs” at the bottom of your poster or flyer. Enter your contact info (or anything else) once, and it will create handy tabs for your audience to tear off and keep.
● Dozens of professionally designed templates.
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Generate “tear-off tabs” — those handy strips at the bottom of a poster for people to tear off and keep.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or save to Photos app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Didn’t work…total ripoff…no response from company…avoid this app like the plague!!!
Downloaded the app and attempted to run it. A dialog box to my iCloud folder opened, but nothing I tried worked. Then I read some of the other reviews and saw that I was not alone. One of the responses from the company suggested contacting them for assitance, which I did. No response. WTH???
Does what it says
Couple of issues when dealing with high resolution, but does what it says. Create & print a poster or flyer. Needs some templates in my opionions but no realy complaints
Good but Not Great
I needed a very basic design program and that’s what this is, very basic. It definitely has a learning curve that takes some getting used to and it could stand to be a little more user friendly. I used to have Printmaster and I liked it way better, but since updating my software Printmaster no longer is compatible. This is a good basic program, just don’t expect it to do anything fancy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.