By Sebastian Schenk
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Posterator - The easy way to do collages and posters
With Posterator you can create collages and posters with your favorite pictures fast and easy. Select from a predefined layout or create your own. Adding pictures is super easy with drag & drop. Select filters, frames or custom settings for your images and your collage / poster is ready!
Hassle free managing of your projects is included, continue to edit where you closed the app the last time.
Creating your individual collage was never easier.
- Create posters / collages with your images
- We provide lots of layouts
- Create and Edit custom layouts
- Add pictures fast & easy
- You can change your layout, even when you already put in the pictures
- Select Filters and Frames for your pictures
- Apply custom settings to your images, like saturation or contrast
- Use the hassle free project management, no data to save, no files to search. It just works.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New Filters
Didn’t work for me. Was fooled by the similarity of hte name to Posterior.
I am an idiot. I thought I was buying Posterazor. I spent a fair amount of time trying to corelate it to the online Posterazor instruction.
I wanted to tile print an oversize graphic. Not, I thought, rocket science.
When I finally figured out it was "rhyme alike” software, I found the proper one page instruction, but stil could not get it to do anything at all.
Finally I gave up, and removed the app to save disk space.
I downloaded Posterazor, which is free, but is not in the Apple store, and it worked fine. Quite eay.
Crap app ever!!!!
Crap, I need my money back, this is so crap and I can’t do anything, I want my money back!!!!!! Is there somebody?
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Sebastian Schenk
- © 2012 dev.LUX GbR
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor