Browse, search, and update all your PostgreSQL databases on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for PostgreSQL! DataGlass is your one stop for complete and flexible access to your PostgreSQL servers. From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to the raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to your data. Whether you are accessing your servers from your local network, or remotely through your organization's secure VPN, you never need to be without the information that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise. DataGlass requires no complicated desktop servers or expensive middleware to set up: the speed and flexibility of direct connections to your server provides unparallelled efficiency.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/postgresql
• Compatible with PostgreSQL versions 7, 8, and 9
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Connect directly to your databases without the need for complex and expensive middleware
• Corporate databases can be accessed remotely using a VPN or by using the built-in SSH tunneling
• Can access tables and views in OLTP databases and data warehouses alike
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Save local snapshots of your data for browsing offline or on the road
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems
• Fixed issue with inability to scroll while editing record on iPad
• Fixed issue with settings window and help page on iPad
• Fix for errors with SMALLINT fields
• Fix for crash when selecting the SQL Editor
• Better SSL Support
• Fix for "network not reachable" error when connecting from an IPv6 network
• Fix for disappearing fields when editing in landscape mode
• Fix for eventual memory error when frequently updating records
• 64-bit support
Ratings and Reviews
As a DBA, I need to constantly interact with all my company's databases, and this is a great tool for being able to quickly check up on recent changes and export data for reports when I am away from my desk (which is most of the day). Dataglass is a great start, but I would like to see some updates with more features like reporting and the ability to search on more than just one field.
Great tool - SSH Keys still need to be fixed
Got it working right away after using developers recommended connection workaround with iSSH tunneling. It needs to be fixed so it's independent of iSSH but other than that it's a great lightweight client.
Works, but old bugs remain unfixed
Hasn't been updated since late 2011. Works, but with some visual glitches. Also doesn't support data types like inet or macaddr. They said they were looking into that in April 2012...it's now March 2013 and no updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.