POSTlaMODE is the hub of global fashion industry. All designers, retailers and boutiques are personally vetted by the POSTlaMODE team to curate a comprehensive and sophisticated collection of the global fashion scene. Whether you are shopping to save on your next outfit, browsing for latest trends, searching for that hidden boutique on your trip to Milan, or hungry for fashion updates POSTlaMODE will fulfill all your fashion cravings.
The appeal of POSTlaMODE is highly apparent. POSTlaMODE allows you, the fashion forward consumer, to:
• Scroll through the latest content and prominent looks from designers, stylists, bloggers, and more – The lookbook for the 21st century #InsideScoop
• Browse a professionally curated collection of season’s must-haves – If something impacts the fashion world, expect to find it here first #MustLove
• Discover local boutiques wherever you are – Spontaneity has never been easier for the traveling fashion aficionado. #ShopTilYouDrop
• Spot savings on select pieces uploaded by designers and retailers weekly #FrugalFashion
Current solutions are:
1) Inefficient and time consuming. No more having to scour dozens of blogs just to try and find latest trend or statement pieces.
2) Incomplete. Googling “chic fashion boutiques in Milan” is unlikely to deliver any real results. Google is great, but it’s not plugged into the exclusively curated world of luxury fashion.
3) Pedestrian. Sure, you can find discounted apparel on hundreds of websites and in thousands of stores, but it’s usually far from “fashion”. For the upscale shopper on the hunt for a particular look at a reasonable price, there is nowhere to turn to…until now.
4) Not mobile friendly. For your on-the-go lifestyle you need a fashion resource accessible on your iPhone.
Users are loving POSTlaMODE as seen in some reviews:
“I love (love!) that I could find all my favorite designers and bloggers within one app. I follow all my favorite bloggers on Instagram but sometime I just need fashion updates not what they had for dinner (food updates!) or vacation shots. So this app is amazing and on point!”
Marsha A.– New York City
“I travel a lot and shopping is always in my itinerary. Prior to my trips, I try to find trendy boutiques and I spent hours searching online but never end up with good results for high-end, chic boutiques. Don’t get me wrong, I do most of my shopping online but every so often every girl needs to step in to a boutique and do some walk-in “retail-therapy.”
Sam J.– Los Angeles
Download the app and begin your fashion binge today!
Updated app preview screenshots.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.