Postnatal Trainer – Look after your body is your personal guide on how to strengthen and relax your body after you have given birth. The app has been developed by experts to ensure you the best training.
Use the app as inspiration to look after your body each day and develop good habits early on.
Why is training important?
Pregnancy and birth are hard on the body and caring for a newborn will present you with awkward lifting and breastfeeding positions, sore nursing shoulders and sleepless nights.
For many women it is difficult to find the energy to look after their body when they have given birth.
Training is an important way to rediscover your body and get back to the activities you were used to before your pregnancy. The idea is to get started as quickly as possible and train correctly and regularly.
We have therefore chosen the physiotherapist's best exercises for this app - They are easy to get into, strengthen the entire body and can be done anywhere and any time - e.g. on the floor with your baby.
The exercises will look after your entire body.
1. The pelvic floor
2. Breastfeeding and work posture
4. Curl, bend and wriggle
5. Core training, buttocks and hip muscles
The postnatal app has many different functions to ensure that your training goes smoothly
- Videos with exercises
- Audio files
- ’My downloads’: Your downloaded videos and audio files for playing offline.
Developed by experts
GynZone has developed the app in collaboration with physiotherapist and PhD Ulla Due.
Added english language.
- Gynzone ApS
- 7.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © GynZone ApS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.