Get the latest Palm Beach news you want, when you want, in this free iOS app from the The Palm Beach Post. Our intuitive, responsive app puts you in control of the news you care about with in-depth sections and personalized real-time news alerts.
• PERSONALIZE YOUR NEWS: Choose the news you want to read at any time with our in-depth sections under local and national news, sports, entertainment, neighborhoods, and more.
• CONTENT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Easily browse articles, weather, traffic, videos, and photo galleries with a swipe. Share easily with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• GET REAL-TIME NEWS ALERTS: Be the first to read the news you care about. Subscribe to personalized notifications and receive breaking news 24/7.
• SEARCH: Want to read a news story from last week? Use our handy search function to find and read any article in our archive.
• STAY IN TOUCH: We welcome you to submit news tips and to tell us what you think by emailing us directly through the app or at email@example.com. Yes, we really do read them all!
-New design for tablet users
-Ongoing performance improvements & minor bug fixes We welcome you to submit news tips and to tell us what you think by emailing us directly through the app or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Yes, we really do read them all!
Ratings and Reviews
Headlines Text Small
Found a replacement news app from local TV station. DELETED. This app is too difficult to read headlines. On settings you can adjust size of text but only for main article, not for when browsing news articles, looking for a replacement.
Cannot open on my iPhone 6.5
Waste of money. Works ok on my desktop computer. Not on my phone.
Crash, crash, crash - worthless
I cannot think of any other app that I have that is less stable than this one. It just updated and still the problem persists. I rarely get through a whole story without it happening. It's completely frustrating. I find it so annoying that I rarely try it a second time after it crashes. I just move on to another, more stable, local news app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.