Whether you’re stuck on a plane, train, or at work this is the ultimate guide to maintain visually good posture while eliminating strain and stiffness. Instead of sitting stagnate, learn the tricks to gaining length and mobility in your back, neck, and shoulders. This app can be played to target certain areas of the body that feels strain to bring immediate relief. Using your mind to activate a muscle means you can tone that muscle up to 30% just by sending it a message. By learning about your posture and proper movement you will gain much freedom and symmetry in your body, including moving more effectively.
Credentials of Myriah Lynn
• Pilates Expert and Advocate
• Consultant to USD Athletic Department
• B.A. in Psychology
• Pilates for Pink DVD for Shape Magazine
• Article: Facts and Ideas. Rowing Biomechanics e-Journal, June, 2008
• Second Place International Jump Rope Champion
• Apple Developer for Fitness and Posture Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.