PostureScreen: Posture, Movement, Body Composition
By PostureCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Posture Analysis / Body Composition / Movement Screening Evaluation Software for Chiropractors, Physical, Massage & Manual Therapists, and Fitness Professionals
This is the ONLY Posture Analysis app in AppStore proven to be reliable in scientific studies: "Assessing static standing posture via PSM gives repeatable measures for anatomical landmarks that were found to have substantial or almost perfect agreement."
- J of Phy Ther Sci Vol. 28 (2016) No. 12 Dec. p. 3398-3402
This easy to use HIPAA compliant application is geared for Chiropractors, Physical and Massage Therapists, and Fitness Professionals who wish to objectively and quickly evaluate the posture, movement, and body composition of existing or prospective patients at a health/spinal screening or any patient/client encounter. PostureScreen with its’ upgrade modules, can accurately assess the status of patients/clients and be used for prescribing corrective exercises according to the screening results. The solution encompasses analysis of Posture analysis, Body Composition analysis (both 2D and 3D analysis available) and Movement Screens (such as SquatScreen and PushUp Screen) that drive proper quantifiable objective measurement and documentation with uniform assessment. Once the analysis and exercise selection is performed, the client will receive a secure email with links to their private exercise portal to view not only still images but streaming video of their corrective protocols. Findings from the assessments are generated as both objective reports in PDF format as well as annotated jpg images, both which can be uploaded into 3rd party management software and EHRs.
- Initial Postural Evaluations Reports in Seconds!
- 1-View Quick Screen, 2-View Posture Assessments and Advanced 4-View Posture Assessments
- Patient/Client Friendly Educational Posture and Body Composition Reports & Trend analysis progress reports
- Movement Screen: SquatScreen, Push-up Screen analysis links to possible underactive and overactive muscle groups with auto-exercise correctives suggestions (WebExercises Account Required)
- Movement Screen comparison videos - side by side video analysis with annotations of overhead squat and pushup
- Video capture with annotation tools.
- LeanScreen 2D Photographic Body composition analysis - uses proprietary photographic anthropometric measuring techniques. Calculate Body Fat percentage, BMI, BMR, Waist to Hip Ratio
- LeanScreen 3D - Capture and analyze your client in true 3D! This provides same measurements of LeanScreen 2D but adds circumferential measurements of your client! (Structure Sensor Required)
- WebExercises Platform integration for exercise prescription, links to Movement Screen modules to auto-suggest correctives based on findings (WebExercises Account Required)
- Pain Diagram and general history for screenings
- Export to selected EHRs, Cloud Sharing, DropBox, Box, Excel for demographics of clients
- Customize email templates and PDF document text
- SyncScreen HIPAA Compliant Cloud Service multi-device backup and Sync (subscription)
*LeanScreen, Movement Screen, Comparison Module, Edit Report Module, SyncScreen, demographic export, pain diagram, 3D analysis are upgrade modules. App uses credits for assessments if not under subscription, the initial download comes with 25 credits. You will need to purchase additional credits or use subscription when you run out of credits. Movement Screen & 3D Module are currently iPad only optional modules. See our site for details.
*NEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTION* will allow UNLIMITED use for up to 10 iOS devices under Apple ID and unlocks all assessment modules. No credits are needed while under subscription. Only $14.99/month when you purchase yearly plan.
Privacy Statement: http://postureanalysis.com/privacy-policy/
For more information on upgrades: https://postureco.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/806730
For more information, please go to http://PostureAnalysis.com
What's New in Version 7.6
- Improved client list speed when searching.
The Best Tool for Patient Education
This is one of the most effective and powerful analysis tools I have in my office. It correlates with Biomechanical injuries demonstrated with Digital Motion Xray, Digital Duel ROM, Dynamic and Static SEMG, and Xray CRMA pre and post analysis.
You can see and document post treatment improvement, assign appropriate and effective active rehabilitation. It is a must for any Physician of any specialty.
You can visibly demonstrate why the patient has symptoms and degeneration in the areas they do, then assign a solution to correct it, and finally demonstrate the improvements. AWESOME AND POWERFUL
Astounding ....Gets better and better!
I've used this app since it's first release. The effect and benefit has been immeasurable!
A patient only sometimes understands Xray...However they totally understand a picture of themselves!
Whether you're a personal trainer, PT, Chiropractic Physician, or Medical Physiatrist your are behind the times and missing the boat!!
From patient education to professional PDF reports branded and logo'ed this app raises your Bar!
Then.... When you think this app couldn't be any better.. Add the ability to do follow up posture 'COMPARATIVES', accurate body fat analysis and exercise prescription!
NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS APP AND ITS FEATURES?
Love update for Quick screen and loving updated exercises!
Impressive App with LOTS of features
Easy posture and movement screenings in one hefty app.. There are lots of training videos for reference but we find it easy to use. Of course there are some fees for premium features but they're worth it in my opinion. Most importantly patients like seeing themselves on it. I try to use it on all spinal screenings.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PostureCo, Inc.
- © PostureCo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Assessment Credits$14.99
- PostureScreen Unlimited$19.99
- Pain Diagram / Stress Survey$4.99
- Screening Comparison Reports$19.99
- Editable Report Text and Logo$6.99
- Subluxation Degeneration$4.99
- Posture Decay$1.99
- SquatScreen - Movement Screening$19.99
- Patient Demographic Export$2.99
- 10 Assessment Credits$3.99