PostureScreen: Posture, Movement, Body Composition
By PostureCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Posture Analysis / Body Composition / Movement Screening Evaluation Software for Chiropractors, Physical, Massage & Manual Therapists, and Fitness Professionals
This is the ONLY Posture Analysis app in AppStore proven to be reliable in scientific studies: "Assessing static standing posture via PSM gives repeatable measures for anatomical landmarks that were found to have substantial or almost perfect agreement."
- J of Phy Ther Sci Vol. 28 (2016) No. 12 Dec. p. 3398-3402
This easy to use HIPAA compliant application is geared for Chiropractors, Physical and Massage Therapists, and Fitness Professionals who wish to objectively and quickly evaluate the posture, movement, and body composition of existing or prospective patients at a health/spinal screening or any patient/client encounter. PostureScreen with its’ upgrade modules, can accurately assess the status of patients/clients and be used for prescribing corrective exercises according to the screening results. The solution encompasses analysis of Posture analysis, Body Composition analysis (both 2D and 3D analysis available) and Movement Screens (such as SquatScreen and PushUp Screen) that drive proper quantifiable objective measurement and documentation with uniform assessment. Once the analysis and exercise selection is performed, the client will receive a secure email with links to their private exercise portal to view not only still images but streaming video of their corrective protocols. Findings from the assessments are generated as both objective reports in PDF format as well as annotated jpg images, both which can be uploaded into 3rd party management software and EHRs.
- Initial Postural Evaluations Reports in Seconds!
- 1-View Quick Screen, 2-View Posture Assessments and Advanced 4-View Posture Assessments
- Patient/Client Friendly Educational Posture and Body Composition Reports & Trend analysis progress reports
- Movement Screen: SquatScreen, Push-up Screen analysis links to possible underactive and overactive muscle groups with auto-exercise correctives suggestions (WebExercises Account Required)
- Movement Screen comparison videos - side by side video analysis with annotations of overhead squat and pushup
- Video capture with annotation tools.
- LeanScreen 2D Photographic Body composition analysis - uses proprietary photographic anthropometric measuring techniques. Calculate Body Fat percentage, BMI, BMR, Waist to Hip Ratio
- LeanScreen 3D - Capture and analyze your client in true 3D! This provides same measurements of LeanScreen 2D but adds circumferential measurements of your client! (Structure Sensor Required)
- WebExercises Platform integration for exercise prescription, links to Movement Screen modules to auto-suggest correctives based on findings (WebExercises Account Required)
- Pain Diagram and general history for screenings
- Export to selected EHRs, Cloud Sharing, DropBox, Box, Excel for demographics of clients
- Customize email templates and PDF document text
- SyncScreen HIPAA Compliant Cloud Service multi-device backup and Sync (subscription)
*LeanScreen, Movement Screen, Comparison Module, Edit Report Module, SyncScreen, demographic export, pain diagram, 3D analysis are upgrade modules. App uses credits for assessments if not under subscription, the initial download comes with 25 credits. You will need to purchase additional credits or use subscription when you run out of credits. Movement Screen & 3D Module are currently iPad only optional modules. See our site for details.
*NEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTION* will allow UNLIMITED use for up to 10 iOS devices under Apple ID and unlocks all assessment modules. No credits are needed while under subscription. Only $14.99/month when you purchase yearly plan.
Privacy Statement: http://postureanalysis.com/privacy-policy/
For more information on upgrades: https://postureco.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/806730
For more information, please go to http://PostureAnalysis.com
What's New in Version 7.6
- Improved client list speed when searching.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PostureCo, Inc.
- © PostureCo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Assessment Credits$14.99
- Pain Diagram / Stress Survey$4.99
- Screening Comparison Reports$19.99
- Editable Report Text and Logo$6.99
- PostureScreen Unlimited$19.99
- Subluxation Degeneration$4.99
- Posture Decay$1.99
- SquatScreen - Movement Screening$19.99
- Patient Demographic Export$2.99
- 10 Assessment Credits$3.99