Posture Analysis / Body Composition / Movement Screening Evaluation Software for Chiropractors, Physical, Massage & Manual Therapists, and Fitness Professionals
This app is the ONLY Posture Analysis app in AppStore proven to be reliable in scientific studies:
"Assessing static standing posture via PSM gives repeatable measures for anatomical landmarks that were found to have a substantial or almost perfect agreement." - J of Phy Ther Sci Vol. 28 2016 Dec. 3398-3402
"The PostureScreen mobile application has demonstrated strong rater reliability and preliminary evidence of construct validity. This application may have utility in clinical and research settings". -J Phys Ther Sci. 2018 Jan; 30(1): 31–36.
This easy to use HIPAA compliant application is made for Chiropractors, Physical and Massage Therapists, and Fitness Professionals who wish to objectively and quickly evaluate the posture, movement, and body composition of existing or prospective patients at a health/spinal screening or any patient/client encounter. PostureScreen with its’ upgrade modules, can accurately assess the status of patients/clients and be used for prescribing corrective exercises according to the screening results. The solution encompasses analysis of Posture analysis, Body Composition analysis (both 2D and 3D analysis available) and Movement Screens (such as SquatScreen and PushUp Screen) that drive proper quantifiable objective measurement and documentation with uniform assessments. Once the analysis and exercise selection is performed, the client will receive a secure email with links to their private exercise portal to view not only still images but streaming video of their corrective protocols. Findings from the assessments are generated as both objective reports in PDF format as well as annotated jpg images, both which can be uploaded into 3rd party management software and EHRs.
• Initial Postural Evaluations Reports in Seconds!
• 1-View Quick Screen, 2-View Posture Assessments, 4-View Posture Assessments , Seated Assessment
• Patient/Client Friendly Educational Posture and Body Composition Reports & Trend analysis progress reports
• Movement Screen: SquatScreen, Push-up Screen analysis links to possible underactive and overactive muscle groups with auto-exercise correctives suggestions (WebExercises Account Required)
• Movement Screen comparison videos - side by side video analysis with annotations of overhead squat and pushup.
• Video capture with annotation tools.
• LeanScreen 2D Photographic Body composition analysis - uses proprietary photographic anthropometric measuring techniques. Calculate Body Fat percentage, BMI, BMR, Waist to Hip Ratio
• LeanScreen 3D - Capture and analyze your client in true 3D! This provides same measurements of LeanScreen 2D but adds circumferential measurements of your client! (Structure Sensor Required)
• WebExercises Platform integration for "Suggested Exercises" correctives based on findings (WebExercises Account Required!)
• Pain Diagram and general history of screenings
• Export to selected EHRs, Cloud Sharing, DropBox, Box, Excel for demographics of clients
• Customize email templates and PDF document text
• SyncScreen HIPAA Compliant Cloud Service multi-device backup and Sync (subscription)
*LeanScreen, SquatScreen, Comparison Module, Edit Report, SyncScreen, demographic export, pain diagram, SitScreen, 3D analysis are UPGRADE modules. App uses credits for assessments if not under subscription, the initial download comes with 25 credits. You will need to purchase additional credits or use subscription when you run out of credits. 3D Module is currently iPad only optional modules. You must have WebExercises account for Exercises Prescriptions.
Privacy Statement: http://postureanalysis.com/privacy-policy/
For more information on upgrades: https://postureco.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/806730
For more information, please go to http://PostureAnalysis.com
Bug fixes and stability improvements!
If you love what we are doing, please leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity for the Doctor; Understanding for the Patient!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, Posture Screen Mobile is worth 10,000. Showing patients their posture, with exact markings removes the question of "if" there is a problem and allows the doctor to move directly to give the answer on how to correct the problem. The Posture Screen staff is extremely responsive, soluciton oriented and patient centered. It has been a pleasure to do business with them for nearly 10 years now. You can not go wrong with any of the Posture Screen or Posture Ray solutions!
Thanks for the awesome review! What do you think of the current version? If you have any problems or questions please email email@example.com and we'll help right away.
The Best Tool for Patient Education
This is one of the most effective and powerful analysis tools I have in my office. It correlates with Biomechanical injuries demonstrated with Digital Motion Xray, Digital Duel ROM, Dynamic and Static SEMG, and Xray CRMA pre and post analysis.
You can see and document post treatment improvement, assign appropriate and effective active rehabilitation. It is a must for any Physician of any specialty.
You can visibly demonstrate why the patient has symptoms and degeneration in the areas they do, then assign a solution to correct it, and finally demonstrate the improvements. AWESOME AND POWERFUL, and it keeps improving!!!
Woah, this is great! Thank you for using PostureScreen! If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or from within PostureScreen go to the main menu (top left bars) > Settings > Help & Support > Email Us Your Question.
Great software and people
I love this software and use it with all new patients. It is such a great visual and the charts that lay out their overactive, underactive and possible problems make a corrective program a slam dunk. Patients really understand the need for a comprehensive approach to care. The software is always evolving in wonderful ways and on the very few occasions I’ve needed to contact tech support they were beyond awesome. So much bang for the buck with this program!
- PostureCo, Inc.
- 93 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PostureCo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Assessment Credits $14.99
- PostureScreen Unlimited $19.99
- 100 App Credits $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.