Potty Training Time
By Two Little Hands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From hugs and high-fives to stickers and Snickers, there are many ways to encourage potty training. With the new POTTY TIME app, you have eight new ways to celebrate your child’s potty training success:
Get a call from Rachel
Read a book together
Watch a video together
Play a game together
Chart your child’s success on your mobile device
Print a success chart for your fridge
Give your child a certificate
Brag about your child on our Facebook page
What's New in Version 1.6
Bug fixes for restoring in-app purchases, other bug fixes
Great free app
I downloaded every free app I could find about potty training and this is definitely on the top of my list...
-My favorite part is the fake phone call to Rachel. Even if it's an accident call my lo (19months) get excited but then says sorry to me.
- The e-books are great. I like the potty story line to help her understand. We always read a book on while on the potty so it's great when we are out and I don't have any books with me.
-videos are fun great sorry line very age appropriate I love that they do so sign language with it as well.
- The progress chart is nice, I just wish it could be more detailed so I can look back and see how many days she gone without and accident and little stuff. Sometimes Ya get what Ya pay for and this was free so I had little expectation that they excited. I just wish there was a little more.
- The game is way over my lo head and there is only one but I wasn't really looking for games.
- one thing I really don't like is the list of books and videos Ya can buy are so easy for my lo to click on so I really gotta watch her when she goes from one to the next.
We love everything that Two Little Hands Production puts out! High quality and engaging. We have 2 Deaf kids who have benefitted tremendously from all signing time/ potty time products. Thank you Rachel and crew, you have made a difference in our lives. Keep it up! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Super Helpful App
My son loves the video of the children singing about going to the "potty." He also loves receiving a star sticker on his sticker chart then a phone call from the lady praising him. He gets the biggest kick out of it. We downloaded the app yesterday and he only had 1 accident today (24 months old).
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Two Little Hands Productions
- © 2011 Two Little Hands
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Potty Dance$0.99
- My Body is Amazing$0.99
- Accident Video$0.99
- Stop And Go$0.99
- Sticker Pack 1$0.99
- Celebrate Video$0.99
- I Wash my Hands$0.99
- Shining Star$0.99