An endless mountain of untouched snow awaits in this soothing, retro inspired, minimalist skiing simulator.
"One of the most calming iOS games ever developed" - TIME Magazine
"A work of class" - AppSpy
Whoa, thanks so much for downloading Powder everyone!
Here is what has changed in this version:
- Now a universal app with iPad support
- Fixed black screen bug on iPhone6+ (let me know if not?)
- (iPhone6+ users) For anyone experiencing the half screen rendering bug, turn your display mode to "Standard" in Settings > Display > View. A true fix will be coming soon.
- Fixed control bug that would cause quick taps to be registered as the same tap
- Fixed bugs in UI
- Patched side hack
- Adjusted gameplay difficulty progression
- Local high score shown if not using GameCenter
- Hold your taps longer to stay in control, with long sweeping carves
- Double tap to jump to get out of tough situations
If you find more bugs, send an email to email@example.com and I will get right on it!
More features, better sound, and new game modes coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Intriguing, but defective!
Game plays far too fast on an iPad Air and there is no way to slow it down.
Select Audio OFF and then Main Menu and the sound comes back ON! Only if you tap Back will the sound stay off. Then, at other times, the sound will come back on, and what does that I haven't determined.
Finish your run and there's a cool replay option of your downhill run--however, that can get old fast and you are forced to play the video before you can ski again. Fortunately, you can select the Pause button, then the Main Menu option reappears. But one shouldn't have to go through all that!
Addicting snd fun game to play! Very simple and smooth. Only gave it 4 stars because I wish there were some other options. Move the meters and speed to the top so you can actually see it. Also if there was a way to keep track of my progress so I can see my top scores. And instead of just a little cube coming down the mountain, make it an actual skier! Make some of those changes and it becomes a 5 star for me.
Great Concept, A Lot of Potential.
This is a good game that could be great!
The Negatives would be; the runs are too short ( perhaps a variety of difficulties?), The obstacles are very Monotonous (perhaps stunt jumps or races against NPC characters?), and the Character is just a cube (I would prefer a customizable character that I can work on improving).
However this is a fun and soothing game, I enjoy going fast and comparing my records to my friend's, I enjoy playing this game and look forward to seeing it grow and improve!
- Enormo.us LLC
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Enormous
- In-App Purchases
- The Bear $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.