By Grind Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jake and Dave Moe founded POWDER in 1972 as an alternative to the other, uptight skiing magazines. "To us, powder skiing means freedom, with an emphasis, not on how you do it, but just on doing it more," they said. That's what we're still trying to do. Powder to the People.
Enjoy a complete issue of The Skier’s Magazine on your iPad or iPhone—every story, photo, caption, everything in the print edition and more. Within the app, you can buy single issues, back issues, or subscribe and receive new issues as they’re released.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $8.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function
- Easy-to-read text mode on iPad and iPhone
- New search function
Updates badly needed. 3 yrs old
Update this so it works well
with iOS 10.2 or shut it down. Taking money without a current app is a scam. Don't be a scammer please.
Thank you so much. You fixed it and it works great.
Great magazine and a great app! Now I have ski fever and snow is a long ways off but I'll dream for a couple months
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Grind Media, LLC
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- September 2011$0.99
- 2013 Gear Guide of Powder Magazine$3.99
- Gear Guide 2011$0.99
- Gear Guide 2014 issue of Powder Magazine$3.99
- Photo Annual 2012, by PixelMags$0.99
- Powder Magazine January 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- Powder Magazine November 2010, by PixelMags$0.99
- December 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- DECEMBER 2012 of Powder Magazine, by PixelMags$2.99