See the power disturbances your Innovolt device has protected your valuable electronics from. Use the data to troubleshoot local problems, or upload the data to the Innovolt Management Cloud to get a broader perspective on your power environment.
*This is a companion app for the Innovolt Management Cloud (“IMC”) and requires an IMC account and Innovolt Hardware
The Power Doctor app along with the Power Doctor SmartPhone Adapter (PDSA-100) and Power Doctor SmartPhone Plus Adapter (PDSA-200) allow you to collect electrical disturbance readings from an Innovolt Power Protection device and upload it to the Innovolt Management Cloud (IMC). The IMC provides:
· Access to your electronics dashboard from any web-enabled device
· An assessment of the status of your fleet and isolates areas of concern
· Real-time streaming data about your electronics environment
· Traceability of the root cause of equipment failures with time-stamped events
- PDF exporting for Device Data Report.
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, if you could upload
The app does not have the same features as the instructions that come with the Smart Phone adapter. There is no ability within the app to upload the data to the cloud to view it on a timeline.
It use to work perfect then they updated it. Wish it worked the same. The app does not tell you much and you can't upload it to see more details
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.