Power Hover is an action game about hoverboarding robots!
Jump on your gravity defying hoverboard and explore over 35 hand crafted levels full of surprises!
***** 148apps 4.5/5 | AppAdvice 4.5/5 | TouchArcade 4/5 | Stuff.tv 5/5 | AppleNApps 4.5/5 | PocketGamer 8/10 *****
HOVERBOARDS. ROBOTS. ADVENTURE. DANGER!
“Marty McFly would certainly approve” -The Guardian
“Power Hover grabs hold and never lets go” (5/5) -Stuff tv
“The simple visuals are some of the best I've seen this year” (Silver award) -Pocketgamer
“Practically begs you to hit the replay button” (4.5/5) -148apps
“The physics and gameplay are awesome” (95/100) -Duuro Magazine
Defy gravity and enjoy the freedom of controlling an hoverboard! Navigate your way through the decaying world, avoid the hazards and collect the energy! Unfold the story of odd and desolate robot-world...
• Defy Gravity and Enjoy the freedom of controlling a hoverboard.
• Enjoy beautiful pseudo-low-poly art style.
• Beat the Levels full of surprises and challenges.
• Experience the story, told through small interactive cutscenes.
• Explore the beautiful landscapes and multiple different themes.
• Compete with your friends on the endless Boss levels and Challenge mode
• An original soundtrack from the Retry musician Ted Striker.
Please note: Power Hover is not compatible with the iPhone4.
• Small fixes & improvements
• Getting ready for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
We haven’t seen hoverboarding this cool since the Back to the Future flicks. Oddrok’s fantastic action game lets you grind rails and shoot through half-pipes in levels stuffed with surprises. Rival boarders drop bombs in your path; towering sandworms and lethal lasers dare you to come near. The whole time, an energetic soundtrack and swooping camera give Power Hover an exhilarating, cinematic feel that’s like pure adrenaline.
Can you please fix high rise level in chapter 2 because people are saying they can't see what is happening in the beginning of the level when the screen points down and you are trying to get past the loop obstacles. :) please and thank you.
This game is amazing you get so much stuff to do and the story line is interesting i beat the entire game on a plane good way to kill time I would recomond
- Oddrok Oy
- 182 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Oddrok. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Are you stuck? $2.99
- Unlock Chapter 2 $0.99
- Challenge Bolts $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.